Jan 3, 2020
[QUOTE = "Z4IKO, postagem: 3709153, membro: 47532"]
Você foi dormir? Às vezes, as pessoas apenas pressionam "W" e pulam o tempo, mas você precisa dormir para passar os dias e acionar o evento.
[/CITAR]
yep

Jan 3, 2020
in the game I realized that they mentioned the name of a guy who produces erotic magazines or something like that. Does anyone know the name? .As far as I remember the name started with 'K'

noa10

May 10, 2020
can i ask , im stuck in instute quest with carol project to find book in house ,liabrary ,comic book , sandra in theacher room , i was find all but i cannot to talk with carol in home ? it is bug

keyzu

May 31, 2018
Judging by everything i've seen on Discord all this time, it will be a very big update.

Beggar said he will release the full game and also in the "Update only" version.

In the name of the hentai god, will it update automatically? I think it would be an incendent if that makes it so, right? or explain to me how it would be please

Jan 2, 2019
Judging by everything i've seen on Discord all this time, it will be a very big update.

Beggar said he will release the full game and also in the "Update only" version.
so it would be like the 0.66 version only we dont need to add anything because beggar will do it himself?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes