The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Symphony would be of great help if you gave a link to the package, not for mega, at least for pixeldran or Mediafire because mega asks for plan payments and I don't do that with my money paying for things that are not even recommended

Easy

May 25, 2017
I have a bug with lucy birthday where i cant progress with the night party thing. i tried watching with her in the bed and in the living room. in both just the same scene again and again..... i didnt find anyone with that bug. if thats not gonna work can someone give me a save where it is missions completed befor starting birthday?

Easy

May 25, 2017
I have a bug with lucy birthday where i cant progress with the night party thing. i tried watching with her in the bed and in the living room. in both just the same scene again and again..... i didnt find anyone with that bug. if thats not gonna work can someone give me a save where it is missions completed befor starting birthday?
wow i just needed to dance with her once in the afternoon. good friggin job me..... half an hour wasted on looped scenes

Easy

May 25, 2017
Heyyo i need a savior, can someone give me a save with lucy after birthday. id like to play her storyline but i bugged my game out with carols mom and the papparazzi. i use a modded game which is why i dont post the save and ask for help. i think i fcked it.

romig0001

Dec 26, 2022
Hey, Symphony of the Night, My hero, I encountered a problem with the progress of my game. There was a problem with the task of helping Carmen obtain temporary residency at the police station. After talking to Carmen, he automatically walked into the office in the upper right corner and nothing happened again. Please help me.

捕获.PNG

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I need a save after joining in the gang because i lost my saves
Check ONE page behind this page to see the link to saves.

Symphony would be of great help if you gave a link to the package, not for mega, at least for pixeldran or Mediafire because mega asks for plan payments and I don't do that with my money paying for things that are not even recommended
I already answered you

Hey guys what am i suppose to do in police station with Carmen game went spanish and i dont understand anything
CARMEN INFO

Hey, Symphony of the Night, My hero, I encountered a problem with the progress of my game. There was a problem with the task of helping Carmen obtain temporary residency at the police station. After talking to Carmen, he automatically walked into the office in the upper right corner and nothing happened again. Please help me.
CARMEN INFO

Plss help me
Maybe try using the bugfixer > character stuck > unlock. Dont forget to lock again when free. Or send a save so someone can help you.

Gotheka123

Mar 11, 2019
Hey guys got another problem school quest says buy sapphire necklace I bought it and dont what to do with it who should i give it its stuck on buy sapphire necklace from the mall

Easy

May 25, 2017
Hey guys got another problem school quest says buy sapphire necklace I bought it and dont what to do with it who should i give it its stuck on buy sapphire necklace from the mall
rachel on rooftop after talking to the couple 3rd floor left hallway

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes