Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i need help . I'm stuck when Lucy need find a way to steal the virus samples and don't know what to do
I recommend you check out HaremHero Always so you can get a visual on what suppose to happen

the game crashed on this image
You are playing it wrong. Look for the stars before you talk to anyone. Or simple use the pc cheat mod which has a bypass to 1. See all scenes OR 2. Skip the entire thing and continuing where you wake up in hospital bed.

Reactions: 16ornet

ICDI ..elvesK..

Jul 31, 2023
the game crashed on this image
Is not crashed . When that nightmares beginning , you need to find something in your house ( check all the house) before find and see another . At last u just need take knife at your kitchen and remember you need to kill jack first before see maria .

ICDI ..elvesK..

Jul 31, 2023
I recommend you check out HaremHero Always so you can get a visual on what suppose to happen

You are playing it wrong. Look for the stars before you talk to anyone. Or simple use the pc cheat mod which has a bypass to 1. See all scenes OR 2. Skip the entire thing and continuing where you wake up in hospital bed.
Thank you for your help man . But i'm arealy check him and can't find the answer. That's why i need to go here to find help because i'm stuck in there amost 3h before turn my pc off and go to sleep

NjH16

Apr 12, 2022
Another issue
After MC its called to the principal office and talk with Warren and the principal, after that the game its blocked and i cant use the cellphone not go further it

This is my save file if somebody knows what can i do
Have to Go to the Roof. Talk to Rachel and Tyna to progress.

ICDI ..elvesK..

Jul 31, 2023
Have to Go to the Roof. Talk to Rachel and Tyna to progress.
sorry , but when i'm talk to rachel and tyna and arealy buy necklace for rachel and after that i don't know what i can find gyna for conplete the recovery with gyna , can you help me pls 1717243550033.png

Last edited:

Traxsol

Sep 21, 2021
is there a fix for carol not appearing in book of faces?
After you talk to Carol at school in the morning near history room, a message will appear on the monitor - that you interact with her through the Book of Faces menu, but after checking, I also did not find her photo. Go to Carol at 15.00 and talk to her. The quest to save her mother will begin. After completing this, her character icon will appear in your Book of Faces. At least that's what happened to me.
I hope this helped.

Last edited:

flex1408

May 9, 2021
You are right. The instructions say to SKIP. Even if a member dont skip and replaced instead, nothing will happen to the game in a bad bad bad way. What will happen is, in game the old images rather than the new images would be shown. Remember BoN remade all the teachers characters and BS. I will update the images patch in a timing, just not a priority as all people have to do is select SKIP when copying as stated in the instructions.
Not mandatory but its advised and for me when someone that creates a mod or plugin or whatever for a game i like to go with the creators advise that way there's no problems on my end like having to complain about old images replacing the new ones homie. lol

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Symphony would be of great help if you gave a link to the package, not for mega, at least for pixeldran or Mediafire because mega asks for plan payments and I don't do that with my money paying for things that are not even recommended

Easy

May 25, 2017
I have a bug with lucy birthday where i cant progress with the night party thing. i tried watching with her in the bed and in the living room. in both just the same scene again and again..... i didnt find anyone with that bug. if thats not gonna work can someone give me a save where it is missions completed befor starting birthday?

Easy

May 25, 2017
I have a bug with lucy birthday where i cant progress with the night party thing. i tried watching with her in the bed and in the living room. in both just the same scene again and again..... i didnt find anyone with that bug. if thats not gonna work can someone give me a save where it is missions completed befor starting birthday?
wow i just needed to dance with her once in the afternoon. good friggin job me..... half an hour wasted on looped scenes

Easy

May 25, 2017
Heyyo i need a savior, can someone give me a save with lucy after birthday. id like to play her storyline but i bugged my game out with carols mom and the papparazzi. i use a modded game which is why i dont post the save and ask for help. i think i fcked it.

romig0001

Dec 26, 2022
Hey, Symphony of the Night, My hero, I encountered a problem with the progress of my game. There was a problem with the task of helping Carmen obtain temporary residency at the police station. After talking to Carmen, he automatically walked into the office in the upper right corner and nothing happened again. Please help me.

捕获.PNG

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes