Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
It seems that this game is over, completely dead, where is the bugfix for this bugged release?

Guys, don't waste your time playing something unplaybale which is impossible to fix at this moment since he didn't release the bugfix for this version, there are better games out there, it's better to ignore that this game exists, Beggar deserves to be boycotted.

lzl19931213

Jul 29, 2021
Does someone can help me that the main mission ”go to the garage in the morning“,Sarah is beside the car,and when I go into the circle,I stuck the view with Tyna's pink car.

yuzizim

Aug 14, 2022
You left a questline before and didnt complete it hence the issue. This should never be done. My suggestion would be to check Jason questline and see if you didnt finish it.
Quest Jason:
Issues with his Dad over him being gay and finding out his Dad was abusing his friends.
How i can do it

flex1408

May 9, 2021
You left a questline before and didnt complete it hence the issue. This should never be done. My suggestion would be to check Jason questline and see if you didnt finish it.

Nope and yes in a sense. But not recommended, as it is govern by love and relationship and if edited can mess up your game.

You have INCEST OFF. To reach this part so late in the game, you missed tons of scenes. e.g. With incest off, you may get a kiss with Sarah rather than the true scene such as sex. In this case, there is a bug with Lucy for those who have incest off with the image. You suppose to just get a kiss and the game continue. BUTTTTT with the incest ON story, you get a nice sex scene. Honestly bro, you should start a new game and turn incest on early.

I have said a thousands times, use the gallery mod on a separate folder. That mod causes real issues in the game from the so many saves people send me to fix.

My mods do not cause any bugs in the game.
All my cheats, if cause bugs, are localize bugs. Meaning, they do not affect the game, just the cheat option.
Anyone can simply fix by just not using that option.
It does not damage your save or prevent you from playing or continuing any story line :)

And if i may be mistaken please correct me, but the missing images mod doest it specify that when it says to replace or skip files your supposed to skip and not replace? which means and if im right that when that dude installed that file that he replace things and fucked up his own shit????

im just saying and thats only if im right about the skipping files and not replacing.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
And if i may be mistaken please correct me, but the missing images mod doest it specify that when it says to replace or skip files your supposed to skip and not replace? which means and if im right that when that dude installed that file that he replace things and fucked up his own shit????

im just saying and thats only if im right about the skipping files and not replacing.
You are right. The instructions say to SKIP. Even if a member dont skip and replaced instead, nothing will happen to the game in a bad bad bad way. What will happen is, in game the old images rather than the new images would be shown. Remember BoN remade all the teachers characters and BS. I will update the images patch in a timing, just not a priority as all people have to do is select SKIP when copying as stated in the instructions.

Tengo una duda ¿brenda nunca me llama para la fecha por un error de este juego?
No one can help you without a save. Additionally, this is a English forum, provided English as stated by the forum rules

Even after all these years, this bug has still not been corrected?
Because it is not a bug. It is caused by you. I cant tell what you been doing i.e. save editing, using old save, using gallery mod, using some tool or leaving on going quest.

But I can certainly tell you, this is caused by you. Specifically, you missing Rachel quest and can only happen by what I mention previously. Unfortunately, I do not assist in user-made/caused themselves bugs. But I will help you out ONLY THIS TIME. Check your save attached: Save 3

Symphony of the Night hello our hero i have the bug now can you help me about it im stuck at pizza mission i cant get the pizza can you help me pls
See your save attached. Just go to the front door: Save 1

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: shiton32

dereboyu

Feb 13, 2018
You are right. The instructions say to SKIP. Even if a member dont skip and replaced instead, nothing will happen to the game in a bad bad bad way. What will happen is, in game the old images rather than the new images would be shown. Remember BoN remade all the teachers characters and BS. I will update the images patch in a timing, just not a priority as all people have to do is select SKIP when copying as stated in the instructions.

No one can help you without a save. Additionally, this is a English forum, provided English as stated by the forum rules

Because it is not a bug. It is caused by you. I cant tell what you been doing i.e. save editing, using old save, using gallery mod, using some tool or leaving on going quest.

But I can certainly tell you, this is caused by you. Specifically, you missing Rachel quest and can only happen by what I mention previously. Unfortunately, I do not assist in user-made/caused themselves bugs. But I will help you out ONLY THIS TIME. Check your save attached: Save 3

See your save attached. Just go to the front door
Thanks a lot our hero

AureliusBlaze

Jan 13, 2024

But I can certainly tell you, this is caused by you. Specifically, you missing Rachel quest and can only happen by what I mention previously. Unfortunately, I do not assist in user-made/caused themselves bugs. But I will help you out ONLY THIS TIME.
I've seen you type this many times, and I just have to state my complete disagreement.

Absolutely, you are 100% correct that if a user breaks the game by save editing, using an old save (when properly informed by the developer not to do so), or using tools and/or mods (where it's their own responsibility) that it's completely their own fault if things are broken.

If a user can't progress or runs into a non-bug, that is to say, they fail to progress because of their own inability to read in-game quests or talk to the right character as the dialogue has informed them about etc. then again—absolutely their own fault. That is provided the design by the developer is not terrible and it is reasonable to expect the user to figure it out. But like I said, that wouldn't be a bug. Just user error.

Now to my disagreement. Above caveats aside, if a game breaks or has a bug then it is absolutely 100% on the developer. Every single time. It is not the responsibility of the user to play the game in a certain manner—if that is what is required to make the game function normally, then the developer should be using rails to make sure the user plays the game in said manner, and can't accidentally break the game by not playing "as intended". That is part of game design. Choose where to allow freedom, and where to restrict it—whether to control scope, possible bugs, or purely by design choice etc.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes