Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
After car-racing against Tyna, and winning, i get to "have fun with Tyna's car", but after the 30 seconds timer runs out, i get teleported to New Neightborhood North with still the car model and im stuck, cant move, cant press w for Debug.

Also, bringing the car to my garage wont work... :coffee:

Any tips?

jailalala

Feb 8, 2019
is there a edit/patch to bypass or unlock all scenes like first its only hand tit boobjob. need to do this first before vaginal and anal.
are there files or edits available so vaginal and anal are already unlocked? thanks

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
so after trying to play this again from the start i've come to the conclusion that the scene viewer mod and the bug fix patch are the reason behind the brenda quest bug. the scene viewer pretty much completely locks you out of her quest and is the reason none of carol's scenes are viewable and the bug fix patch loads in all of brenda's previous scenes that were removed and replaces the new ones. the bugs concerning anal with sandra, the pam/nadine 3some and just generally being stuck on titjob with nadine and carol not being fuckable at school have nothing to do with any of the mods. this game is just straight up broken regardless of mods and unofficial bug patches but some of them do fuck up certain parts of the game while fixing others. for example the cheat mod fixes the babysitter bug by allowing you to skip right to the sex scenes but if you met the milf without skipping the minigame crap before meeting her, the babysitting event is stuck on a bug that doesn't allow you to progress further with her. i haven't even gotten through half the current game yet since i decided to restart from scratch without the mods and patches just to confirm a theory i had so i'm certain there are more bugs i have yet to run into. by the by this game is legit unplayable without the cheat mod, whose bright idea was it to lock the running speed at slower than a snail's pace. i swear without the speed modification it takes like 2 minutes to move from map to map.

p.s. i forgot to mention that calling carol for a date is just broken and has nothing to do with any of the mods or patches.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
After car-racing against Tyna, and winning, i get to "have fun with Tyna's car", but after the 30 seconds timer runs out, i get teleported to New Neightborhood North with still the car model and im stuck, cant move, cant press w for Debug.

Also, bringing the car to my garage wont work... :coffee:

Any tips?
You left a questline before and didnt complete it hence the issue. This should never be done. My suggestion would be to check Jason questline and see if you didnt finish it.

is there a edit/patch to bypass or unlock all scenes like first its only hand tit boobjob. need to do this first before vaginal and anal.
are there files or edits available so vaginal and anal are already unlocked? thanks
Nope and yes in a sense. But not recommended, as it is govern by love and relationship and if edited can mess up your game.

You have INCEST OFF. To reach this part so late in the game, you missed tons of scenes. e.g. With incest off, you may get a kiss with Sarah rather than the true scene such as sex. In this case, there is a bug with Lucy for those who have incest off with the image. You suppose to just get a kiss and the game continue. BUTTTTT with the incest ON story, you get a nice sex scene. Honestly bro, you should start a new game and turn incest on early.

so after trying to play this again from the start i've come to the conclusion that the scene viewer mod and the bug fix patch are the reason behind the brenda quest bug. the scene viewer pretty much completely locks you out of her quest and is the reason none of carol's scenes are viewable and the bug fix patch loads in all of brenda's previous scenes that were removed and replaces the new ones. the bugs concerning anal with sandra, the pam/nadine 3some and just generally being stuck on titjob with nadine and carol not being fuckable at school have nothing to do with any of the mods. this game is just straight up broken regardless of mods and unofficial bug patches but some of them do fuck up certain parts of the game while fixing others. for example the cheat mod fixes the babysitter bug by allowing you to skip right to the sex scenes but if you met the milf without skipping the minigame crap before meeting her, the babysitting event is stuck on a bug that doesn't allow you to progress further with her. i haven't even gotten through half the current game yet since i decided to restart from scratch without the mods and patches just to confirm a theory i had so i'm certain there are more bugs i have yet to run into. by the by this game is legit unplayable without the cheat mod, whose bright idea was it to lock the running speed at slower than a snail's pace. i swear without the speed modification it takes like 2 minutes to move from map to map.

p.s. i forgot to mention that calling carol for a date is just broken and has nothing to do with any of the mods or patches.
I have said a thousands times, use the gallery mod on a separate folder. That mod causes real issues in the game from the so many saves people send me to fix.

My mods do not cause any bugs in the game.
All my cheats, if cause bugs, are localize bugs. Meaning, they do not affect the game, just the cheat option.
Anyone can simply fix by just not using that option.
It does not damage your save or prevent you from playing or continuing any story line :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jailalala
Jul 11, 2018
You left a questline before and didnt complete it hence the issue. This should never be done. My suggestion would be to check Jason questline and see if you didnt finish it.

Nope and yes in a sense. But not recommended, as it is govern by love and relationship and if edited can mess up your game.

You have INCEST OFF. To reach this part so late in the game, you missed tons of scenes. e.g. With incest off, you may get a kiss with Sarah rather than the true scene such as sex. In this case, there is a bug with Lucy for those who have incest off with the image. You suppose to just get a kiss and the game continue. BUTTTTT with the incest ON story, you get a nice sex scene. Honestly bro, you should start a new game and turn incest on early.

I have said a thousands times, use the gallery mod on a separate folder. That mod causes real issues in the game from the so many saves people send me to fix.

My mods do not cause any bugs in the game.
All my cheats, if cause bugs, are localize bugs. Meaning, they do not affect the game, just the cheat option.
Anyone can simply fix by just not using that option.
It does not damage your save or prevent you from playing or continuing any story line :)
How can I activate incest?
I did all of sarah's missions and then followed lucy's missions.

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Symphony, could you give me a link through Mediafire or pixeldran del compreso, it would be of great help because it says mega about a fee and asks me to pay and I don't pay on pages that I don't know well

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes