Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: opi86

JP98

Jul 14, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock the new scenes?
Who do I have to talk to or where do I have to go to be able to play them?

wd402

Nov 19, 2020
hi all,
Stun on Alison. Markus quest in "dates with Alison", can`t find how to start.
no interact wirh her and no icon in book of faces

StarK0095

Apr 20, 2021
can anyone help me. I can't trigger the warren pussy fight event after dropping his daughter off, It's given in the guide.

Gotheka123

Mar 11, 2019
Hey guys i finished Lucy quests and started Cameron which is bugged next step is buy sapphire necklace at the mall i already did that ages ago whats the next step have i finished the game? Still dont have any scenes with Muslim girl

pffffffff12345678

Jan 14, 2023
Symphony of the Night ,

Hello!

When I go to the Book of Faces page and click on the question mark to find out what I should do next, it takes me to the School Quest pages. However, when I click on the question mark on the School Quest page, it tells me to focus on my family. Even after spending time with my family, nothing happens. What should I do?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
w is not available and I didn't unlock my character sir
With the pc cheat mod install, the bugfixer is always available.

Symphony of the Night ,

Hello!

When I go to the Book of Faces page and click on the question mark to find out what I should do next, it takes me to the School Quest pages. However, when I click on the question mark on the School Quest page, it tells me to focus on my family. Even after spending time with my family, nothing happens. What should I do?
This means you teleported or force yourself out of a quest. That is why you getting that issue. You did not complete a quest somewhere. This is not a bug.

Symphony of the Night, my character goes invisible after Tyna's pussy race.

Could you please help?
View attachment 3699258
Should be working fine now, see save attached

Reactions: Tayscopea2

Hayaku

Mar 19, 2017
Stuck on Lucy's quest. Book of faces is telling me to go to my room, but nothing happens once there. Found no fixes with search. Anyone know of any fixes? Thanks.

GhostDragon28

Apr 1, 2019
Hey Symphony of the Night can you please help me with this bug. I can't continue with the school quest after I talk to Brenda, and she tell me to talk to Jason and meet him at his house at night. After I meet Jason and do that event it stops the school quest.

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Gif gallery Online so you dont have to download anything to see them v0.94 & v0.95 part 1 of 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mrs Turner
Turner012.png

Mrs Liz
Liz001.png

Mrs Taylor
RecreoMsstaylor01.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes