pffffffff12345678

Jan 14, 2023
With the pc cheat mod install, the bugfixer is always available.

This means you teleported or force yourself out of a quest. That is why you getting that issue. You did not complete a quest somewhere. This is not a bug.

Should be working fine now, see save attached

This issue started when I'm getting to meet Ms. Turner, where the protagonist says "something is off, need to focus more in home and school". Do you know where I can find the solution ?

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
thx my bro, can you make all these GIFs to a GIF rip?
Hi, I used to do it before but I left it at v0.89.
Honestly I don't see much point in making an online gallery and having to download it, I think it's better to put them inside a spoiler, that way only the scenes you want to see are loaded. Maybe in the next update.
Thank you! One question though: if i am playing the final version should i download all the versions you made or just the one accordingly?
Hi! you are welcome, there is no need to download anything, everything is online.
All the scenes are separated by category and by character, in the main post you will find a link for each girl until v0.89, from 0.90 until the current one there are separate links for each version that will take you to a post with only the scenes of that version that are also separated by character.
In other words, just pick the girl (or boy) of your choice and watch all the scenes that exist for that character.
The advantage of the main post is that it also includes the scenes from before the REVAMP and scenes that never came out but exist.
Unless you're not referring to what I'm thinking and I'm just talking nonsense, either way let me know, good day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zal

Yardale

May 5, 2017
Is it still advisable to finish the school quests before the main quests? Also to finish side characters as they become available in the Book of Faces?

Bruce1

May 5, 2018
With the pc cheat mod install, the bugfixer is always available.

This means you teleported or force yourself out of a quest. That is why you getting that issue. You did not complete a quest somewhere. This is not a bug.

Should be working fine now, see save attached
I need help as well Symphony of the Night My MC goes invisible after the pussy race when I get home and have to wake up to let Sara inside. Please help.

MrOfLust

Sep 19, 2022
Hey guys, does anyone have a save file almost ready but not passing the new content? If so, I would greatly appreciate it, thank you for your attention.

Apr 13, 2024
I got to the part where you do the part, then I did the Daisy, and Morgan quests. When it is best to do the job stories like the garage, hospital and journalism and when and how do you trigger them?

LadySlayer69

Feb 13, 2023
stck at Lucy's quest after she leaves the lab with the patogens and talks to Jack, returning to her secret lab it whats me to solve some kind of equation but it does'nt give any clues how beside saying that the value 1 is wrong.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bruce1
Apr 13, 2024
Got to the part where you do the missions for the female triads and then the next step is to go to school. You go there and nothing happens. Looked up in search and seems similar people have the same issue with no responses for solutions. Anyone know how to solve this?

edit
Symphony of the Night noticed a search page where you also mention it in your list of bug fixes. I'm using your mod but how do I fix this school issue?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
There is a scene with carmen is there anyway to get that to trigger ?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There is NO SCENE and end of content like I said. The dev rushed this update last minute and didn't finish half of the stuff mention in the changelog. Carmen being one of them. What you seeing is planned to be release but you cannot get it at the moment. Think of it as a framework/template for next update. The dev always do this and add pictures where there is no scene, since forever, this is nothing new!!!

Got to the part where you do the missions for the female triads and then the next step is to go to school. You go there and nothing happens. Looked up in search and seems similar people have the same issue with no responses for solutions. Anyone know how to solve this?

edit
Symphony of the Night noticed a search page where you also mention it in your list of bug fixes. I'm using your mod but how do I fix this school issue?
Check my profile to see where the fixes are. Or send me your save and I will fix it. Known bug.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There is NO SCENE. The dev rushed this update last minute and didn't finish half of the stuff mention in the changelog. Carmen being one of them. What you seeing is planned to be release but you cannot get it at the moment. Think of it as a framework/template for next update

Check my profile to see where the fixes are. Or send me your save and I will fix it. Known bug.
I checked the post where you mention fixes for V94 but that link is now titled obsolete. I'm playing your compressed V96 with cheat mod as well as missing image pack. When moving the image pack across I also clicked skip rather than save over when it got to those sections.

If there is no way for me to fix it on my end then I'll delete the piece of shit. I stopped supporting this projects years back and still feel ripped off by the BoN mother fucker. He then turned this remake more into a fucked up Frankenstein's monster the way he's stitched shit in, removed it, put it somewhere else. Let me know SotN. Cheers man.

Reactions: flex1408

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There is NO SCENE and end of content like I said. The dev rushed this update last minute and didn't finish half of the stuff mention in the changelog. Carmen being one of them. What you seeing is planned to be release but you cannot get it at the moment. Think of it as a framework/template for next update. The dev always do this and add pictures where there is no scene, since forever, this is nothing new!!!

My apologies, i thought maybe there was a way to trigger her content.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I checked the post where you mention fixes for V94 but that link is now titled obsolete. I'm playing your compressed V96 with cheat mod as well as missing image pack. When moving the image pack across I also clicked skip rather than save over when it got to those sections.

If there is no way for me to fix it on my end then I'll delete the piece of shit. I stopped supporting this projects years back and still feel ripped off by the BoN mother fucker. He then turned this remake more into a fucked up Frankenstein's monster the way he's stitched shit in, removed it, put it somewhere else. Let me know SotN. Cheers man.
Check my profile to see instructions to my discord, all the fixes are there for members to fix themselves. I am currently making bugfixes but not for the dev patrons to get. All info is on my discord.

My apologies, i thought maybe there was a way to trigger her content.
No apologies necessary man. You asking a simple question and I just reply. Is it just me or my response does sound harsh to you guys or something? Genuinely asking. I honestly, meant no ill will homie. I always cool unless a MF adamantly challenging me on BS like the stupid guy before with no proof on page 1988 of the thread.

In the future ask away, I not always right and may make mistakes myself. It all good bro (y)

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024
Check my profile to see instructions to my discord, all the fixes are there for members to fix themselves. I am currently making bugfixes but not for the dev patrons to get. All info is on my discord.
I don't have that Discord stuff. I sent you the files in a DM. Never done it before so don't know if I done it right.

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017

No apologies necessary man. You asking a simple question and I just reply. Is it just me or my response does sound harsh to you guys or something? Genuinely asking. I honestly, meant no ill will homie. I always cool unless a MF adamantly challenging me on BS like the stupid guy before with no proof on page 1988 of the thread.

In the future ask away, I not always right and may make mistakes myself. It all good bro (y)
I was hoping there was a way to get that scene to trigger somehow. I have a thing for female teachers is adult games.

You replied really fast so i thought i may have upset you, which is why i apologized. Thank you for all your hard work.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes