powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There is NO SCENE and end of content like I said. The dev rushed this update last minute and didn't finish half of the stuff mention in the changelog. Carmen being one of them. What you seeing is planned to be release but you cannot get it at the moment. Think of it as a framework/template for next update. The dev always do this and add pictures where there is no scene, since forever, this is nothing new!!!

Check my profile to see where the fixes are. Or send me your save and I will fix it. Known bug.
My apologies, i thought maybe there was a way to trigger her content.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I checked the post where you mention fixes for V94 but that link is now titled obsolete. I'm playing your compressed V96 with cheat mod as well as missing image pack. When moving the image pack across I also clicked skip rather than save over when it got to those sections.

If there is no way for me to fix it on my end then I'll delete the piece of shit. I stopped supporting this projects years back and still feel ripped off by the BoN mother fucker. He then turned this remake more into a fucked up Frankenstein's monster the way he's stitched shit in, removed it, put it somewhere else. Let me know SotN. Cheers man.
Check my profile to see instructions to my discord, all the fixes are there for members to fix themselves. I am currently making bugfixes but not for the dev patrons to get. All info is on my discord.

My apologies, i thought maybe there was a way to trigger her content.
No apologies necessary man. You asking a simple question and I just reply. Is it just me or my response does sound harsh to you guys or something? Genuinely asking. I honestly, meant no ill will homie. I always cool unless a MF adamantly challenging me on BS like the stupid guy before with no proof on page 1988 of the thread.

In the future ask away, I not always right and may make mistakes myself. It all good bro (y)

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024
Check my profile to see instructions to my discord, all the fixes are there for members to fix themselves. I am currently making bugfixes but not for the dev patrons to get. All info is on my discord.
I don't have that Discord stuff. I sent you the files in a DM. Never done it before so don't know if I done it right.

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017

No apologies necessary man. You asking a simple question and I just reply. Is it just me or my response does sound harsh to you guys or something? Genuinely asking. I honestly, meant no ill will homie. I always cool unless a MF adamantly challenging me on BS like the stupid guy before with no proof on page 1988 of the thread.

In the future ask away, I not always right and may make mistakes myself. It all good bro (y)
I was hoping there was a way to get that scene to trigger somehow. I have a thing for female teachers is adult games.

You replied really fast so i thought i may have upset you, which is why i apologized. Thank you for all your hard work.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I was hoping there was a way to get that scene to trigger somehow. I have a thing for female teachers is adult games.

You replied really fast so i thought i may have upset you, which is why i apologized. Thank you for all your hard work.
Nah bro, I dont get vex or angry over internet stuff. LMAO, I aint built like that. I apologize if I sounded harsh man, never my intentions!!!

I feel you on the teachers stuff. Unfortunately the dev not taking his game seriously in terms of releasing content and now is lying in his changelog. I definitely can see how people get confuse expecting the content, only to be stuck in a loop.
But check out this post by PokeIssau LINK. He does all the animation in gif format to be watched. I highly recommend it. In fact his Carmen post his here

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024
thank you, in the end you were right it was a bug because when i went to school i don't get any calls from the principal. Resolved whit the bugfix
What did you do? I too have the go to school quest but not getting the message to see principle. How did you resolve the issue?

Apr 13, 2024
If the principal didn't call you into her office, open the save file and change the variable SCHOOL QUEST to 602.(Go to school stage before Warren).
Hi there,

How do I open the save file and change this? When I tried using notepad it just game up with a block of text. Could you explain what to do please.

edit
Got the rpgm variable editor thing. Changed the variable and went to principle office and now got the new scene. You fucking star thegrindisreal

Last edited:

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
good people
should I replay everything or am I still waiting for new updates ?

what do you recommend me daddies jajajaja

TG912

Dec 4, 2022
Are the threesome scenes in the latest update repeatable or one time events...?(if repeatable how do u do it again?)

Jimmyjamx22

Donor
Jan 7, 2018
I have an issue, Its supposed to be the MC and the Girl in the back. But its stuck playing the Russian lady. Is there a fix for this?

Screenshot 2024-06-06 195721.png

Apr 13, 2024
Trying to escape that lab with Lucy is a sack of shit. BoN really went full of stupid cunt with this remake. It's not a shadow of the original game which he fucking ditched for this pile of shit. Great models and animations, but the mother fucker can't design level gameplay.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes