Spudlin

Jan 24, 2018
does anyone have a fix for the Failed to load: img/parallaxes/COMICArcade.png im stuck and cant progress in the comic expo thanks

Jimmyjamx22

Jan 7, 2018
does anyone have a fix for the Failed to load: img/parallaxes/COMICArcade.png im stuck and cant progress in the comic expo thanks
find the file "ComicDanceArcade" file and rename it to "ComicArcade" you can do this while the game is playing. when you hit retry after naming it should get you through that part.

Reactions: Soolers

Wan Curr

Feb 20, 2023
PC COMPRESSED - v0.96
Update date:05/28/2024

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller(NOT resize/cut but compress) with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Updated the quality of the compress. Check images below
Size - 1.66 GB
Version - v0.96
Mega Pixeldrain

This compressed version has all sex scenes like the original version?

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
Can Someone please Fix my Save File :confused:
-I'm pretty much done with all missions but i cant trigger Brenda quest
-Cant do races and do upgrades on car
-cant do Tyna quests
-school quest stuck on buy sapphire on mall but i already did that and sapphire not showing on shop

ElBeto

Sep 21, 2018
Sorry if this question has already been asked but Is it normal that v 0.96 has no voices nor music (To make it short, no sound). I don't know if the file I downloaded has an error or not, and if not, Is there a way to fix it. Thanks in advance.

Sfftw

Dec 22, 2022
will we ever get new Outfit customization for main characters or like new outfit purchase options in this game?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes