Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
Symphony of the Night please help with my save file..

I cant Trigger Brenda Quest
Tyna quest not showing
& Cant Advance in Clarisse Quest

Spudlin

Jan 24, 2018
anyone got a idea why i keep getting stuck in a cutscene loop with lucy after i face the 2nd football team in barcelona?

I would post the save but it wont let me for some reason

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night please help with my save file..

I cant Trigger Brenda Quest
Tyna quest not showing
& Cant Advance in Clarisse Quest
Answered you already via the pm/dm you sent

Thanks, I use that cheat and only have scenes with Lea, what about Bonny and others families, how can I get scenes with them?
I have no clue what other families you talking about. The game just has Lia as far as I see. I really haven't thoroughly checked. But you have to wait for the dev update. I do not see anyone else except Lia

Symphony of the night what do i do when mc goes invisible after the pussy race?
See your save attached.

Redluffy

Oct 5, 2017
Just finished the second triad quest where you knock out Lady X and the the school quest says go to school but when I go there, theres nothing to do and no one standing in weird places either what the hell am I supposed to do?

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Warren - find laptop - Lucy apartment. I understand there is not one to be found (from searching). Spent 1-1/2 hours the last three nights -NOTHING. At the end of the time, can't get out. Tried every combinations (which room 1st, etc) I could think of. Slow/fast movement. NOTHING. PLS, someone share the trick/sequence or how to fix, etc to complete this task. Thanks.

fuzzyash

Apr 5, 2018
hello i finished all the intuitions quest plus the main quest all it tells me to go to school after i finshed the The Triads gang quest ,but when i go there is nothing I can do.
i still didn't do the mafia selection
what's the next step to continue?

Sfftw

Dec 22, 2022
do i continue with school quest or main quest in this point. ( just completed mike party and unlocked daisy dates)

Camux

Feb 20, 2018
Symphony of the night I need help he tells me to go to school I go and nothing happens, please can you help me

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes