Turbotopor

Jul 24, 2019
Can someone help, I can't find anything about babysitting, only at smartphone in which I just press the arrows and nothing happened

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
This compressed version has all sex scenes like the original version?
It has all the scenes that are in the Revamp. Th original is abandoned!!!

Symphony of the Night how to fix Carol date bug? Whenever I call her for a date it goes to 'Lucy sex scene'....how to fix that
I don't know why I can't post my save file
Carol date is removed and added in as part of her house visit. The call at BOF is a bug left in, do not use.

Also having the Ivanna in the party bug. Please help Symphony of the Night Thanks
See save attached.

opi86

Apr 1, 2021
Hey again Symphony of the Night , stuck with bying the sapphire necklace in school quest. I might have baught early in the game because i have one in my bag but there is non left to buy in the mall ,, tried fixing it and also went back saves but couldnt.

Turbotopor

Jul 24, 2019
stck at Lucy's quest after she leaves the lab with the patogens and talks to Jack, returning to her secret lab it whats me to solve some kind of equation but it does'nt give any clues how beside saying that the value 1 is wrong.
I have got the same problem, just click random number, then check the answer, if value 1 is wrong, then change again, after you guess correctly, check show you that value 2 is wrong, doing all of these steps and you can complete the equation

Turbotopor

Jul 24, 2019
hi all,
Stun on Alison. Markus quest in "dates with Alison", can`t find how to start.
no interact wirh her and no icon in book of faces
In the 20:00 just call Alison number and go with her on the date (I don't know bug or not, but in BOF Alison hide under Carmen)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey again Symphony of the Night , stuck with bying the sapphire necklace in school quest. I might have baught early in the game because i have one in my bag but there is non left to buy in the mall ,, tried fixing it and also went back saves but couldnt.
You have reached "End of content" for school quest. The sapphire necklace in BOF is a bug. The dev just didnt put an end of content message. But, once you gave Rachel the necklace on roof and talk to Carmen etc, you reached the end.

I checked your save and you have reached the end of content. Just ignore the BOF message bug

Reactions: opi86

Wan Curr

Feb 20, 2023
It has all the scenes that are in the Revamp. Th original is abandoned!!!

Carol date is removed and added in as part of her house visit. The call at BOF is a bug left in, do not use.

See save attached.
Thanks man, also I faced a new bug....after fucking Brenda's mom with a shemale the BOF says meet Brenda at her house..when I go to meet her house it transferred to a bugged sex scene
I still don't know why I can't post my save file

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
is it me there are stupid
hasn't v0-96 changed for over a year or so
but i see it has being updated 2024-05-11

Kalcifer

Dec 21, 2018
Hello can someone explain if there's any meaningful difference in dialogue or sex scenes based off personality choices? This is referring to after joining a mafia.

Turbotopor

Jul 24, 2019
Symphony of the Night can you help me with babysitting job, I heard about some h-scene in it, but I have only Lia, after many times clicking the arrows in computer, maybe I do something wrong and there is some location to start?

Daedo

May 17, 2019
Capture d’écran (409).png
I finished the anal quest with Sandra and here is what I have no matter where I go the image does not leave
Does anyone have a solution please?

Reactions: darkloraed
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes