Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night can you help me with babysitting job, I heard about some h-scene in it, but I have only Lia, after many times clicking the arrows in computer, maybe I do something wrong and there is some location to start?
There is a bug with the babysitting preventing you from seeing the scenes. The pc cheat mod has a bypass/fix and would allow you to see the scenes. But you have to use it at your very first babysitting job.

Symphony of the Night can you help me please, I'm stuck in the main quest where I have to look for my mother's computer in her apartment but the event where she returns doesn't trigger it. Thanks
Go to one of the rooms and let the time run out there, instead of main room / living room.

hey there can you help me get past this stuck scene ?

after the dad beats up the MC after he finds maria sucking his dick to make sure he stays w her instead of leaving her house and go to the new mother's house
please tag me and help me if there is a way , or a save file right after the scene
( bugfixer doesnt work , i tried all combinations and different save files etc for 2 days now ) View attachment 3723590 View attachment 3723591
Look for the stars before talking to them.

Last edited:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
There is a bug with the babysitting preventing you from seeing the scenes. The pc cheat mod has a bypass/fix and would allow you to see the scenes. But you have to use it at your very first babysitting job.

Go to one of the rooms and let the time run out there, instead of main room / living room.

Look for the stars before talking to them.
no wonder babysitting doesn't work but I'm using joyplay guess I have to wait for another update.

Bruce1

May 5, 2018
Thanks man, also I faced a new bug....after fucking Brenda's mom with a shemale the BOF says meet Brenda at her house..when I go to meet her house it transferred to a bugged sex scene
I still don't know why I can't post my save file
You have to zip your safe file to attach it here.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
At this point I don't even think the dev knows that the new update he dropped is not fully completed nor that it's a buggy mess :LOL:

Turbotopor

Jul 24, 2019

Thanks, I use that cheat and only have scenes with Lea, what about Bonny and others families, how can I get scenes with them?

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
Symphony of the Night please help with my save file..

I cant Trigger Brenda Quest
Tyna quest not showing
& Cant Advance in Clarisse Quest

Spudlin

Jan 24, 2018
anyone got a idea why i keep getting stuck in a cutscene loop with lucy after i face the 2nd football team in barcelona?

I would post the save but it wont let me for some reason

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night please help with my save file..

I cant Trigger Brenda Quest
Tyna quest not showing
& Cant Advance in Clarisse Quest
Answered you already via the pm/dm you sent

Thanks, I use that cheat and only have scenes with Lea, what about Bonny and others families, how can I get scenes with them?
I have no clue what other families you talking about. The game just has Lia as far as I see. I really haven't thoroughly checked. But you have to wait for the dev update. I do not see anyone else except Lia

Symphony of the night what do i do when mc goes invisible after the pussy race?
See your save attached.

Redluffy

Oct 5, 2017
Just finished the second triad quest where you knock out Lady X and the the school quest says go to school but when I go there, theres nothing to do and no one standing in weird places either what the hell am I supposed to do?

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Warren - find laptop - Lucy apartment. I understand there is not one to be found (from searching). Spent 1-1/2 hours the last three nights -NOTHING. At the end of the time, can't get out. Tried every combinations (which room 1st, etc) I could think of. Slow/fast movement. NOTHING. PLS, someone share the trick/sequence or how to fix, etc to complete this task. Thanks.

fuzzyash

Apr 5, 2018
hello i finished all the intuitions quest plus the main quest all it tells me to go to school after i finshed the The Triads gang quest ,but when i go there is nothing I can do.
i still didn't do the mafia selection
what's the next step to continue?

Sfftw

Dec 22, 2022
do i continue with school quest or main quest in this point. ( just completed mike party and unlocked daisy dates)

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes