Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night How do I fix this issue? After talking to Amy at Dragunov and try to get in the car I get this error. I think it's cause I dont have the lamboghini car. Any way to fix it?
View attachment 3754852
If you getting this error then something is wrong on YOUR SIDE.
To get this error, either you using an old save or you being editing.
If this is an old save, expect to get many bugs later on. So even though I provide the fix save. I highly recommend you start a new game if you used an old save.

There is no car anymore in the game. You get it through normal game-play. This error is due to remnant code left in and does not initiate unless you have old triggers in save. Hence most dont have this issue. I myself pass there without any bug. Therefore, the bug is with your save.
NOTE: v0.94 and above needs a new game start. Hence only saves from v0.94 and above are compatible

I still fixed it for you this time only. Something I do not normally do, as this is user bug imo.
See save attached below.

Symphony of the Night how do i start the carmen quest ive seen people doing?
By talking to her in her classroom. Only can when you progress far into school quest. Somewhere close to Barcelona acceptance thingy

encrypt this png to rpgmv with mv decrypter by petchcos and put the rpgmv file into www/img/pictures folder (cant attach rpgmv itself)
Unfortunately, you are doing more harm than good. Read above to understand the issue.

Last edited:

Dark767

Jun 25, 2021
According to my previous question, does anyone know how to fix that or what is the variant to edit Brenda's personal missions?

Rikybatista

Jan 8, 2018
Hello, can you help me with a bug. When I finish the first training session in Barcelona and I'm around the city, suddenly it sends me to a scene in front of the stadium and it starts flashing and if I go to sleep, there's a scene with Lucy and when it ends it, sends me to the scene at the stadium flicker.

Javier841120

Oct 5, 2020
En la misión de la profesora Carmen cuando voy a la estación de policía para la entrevista no sucede nada, solo se queda el personaje sin hacer nada. Saludos.

quesito2607

Apr 29, 2021
Good morning. First of all I want to apologize for my bad English. But I need to say this.
I've been playing this game for quite some time and I feel obliged to thank SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT, because without him I wouldn't have as much entertainment time.

I am Spanish and it is quite difficult for me to translate the guides, but without it it would be impossible to continue.

Right now I'm stuck on the part where he tells me to go to school but nothing happens.

I think this is the part where I have to meet Rachel on the roof.

But I'm sure I'll get it. And those who ask him so much for help. Read a little and surely you will have the answer in this same post.

Thanks for helping us

daughte

Sep 30, 2017
need some advice. playing as Lucy in flashback at a party for mr chang and she has to talk to investors. I talked to everyone but there is no progress?? Am I bugged or missing something?

zena#1779

May 7, 2023

THIS SAVES (AND ANY OLDER SAVES) HAVE NO GUARANTEE TO WORK ON 0.95 OR NEWER RELEASES

I'm producing new ones and the these here (ass well as the repository) are still up for registry, and if someone is for some reason playing older releases

You managed to make old saves work in newer releases? GREAT! Tell me how. But mostly, for knowledge. I will not take it as standard because everyone else who tried met chaos and doom

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude is the new save files released?

• Haha
Reactions: Caet_C
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes