Mr.Beans

Nov 24, 2020
Is there any progress with the family threesomes? I click on their icons and it says to do stuff, but it's not really clear? I am the part where Gina helps me with my rehab. Do i have to progress further in questline or something?

bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
Hello,

If anyone would be willing to share with me a save file before or after Mikes party that would be very much appreciated. I made some decisions that I believe broke my game and am just looking to turn back time so to speak. On the other hand if this part of the game is close to choosing which gang to join then I might just purse those save files instead but preferably a save file before Mikes pool party would be fantastic. (In my search I found a lot of other people are looking for the same thing)

Thank you.

Reactions: Parilto

Jimmyjamx22

Donor
Jan 7, 2018
Symphony of the Night Hey boss I attached my save file that has the people following me that shouldn't be like others have said. Is there a way I can do this myself? Rather than you doing it all the time.

I appreciate you :)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night Hey boss I attached my save file that has the people following me that shouldn't be like others have said. Is there a way I can do this myself? Rather than you doing it all the time.

I appreciate you :)
You can check my released bug-patch (over 80 bugs fixed) to fix it yourself. Info at profile.

Here is your save fixed. It should work normal now (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jimmyjamx22

_Skavenger_

Formerly 'Neroxstn'
Mar 28, 2022
You can check my released bug-patch (over 80 bugs fixed) to fix it yourself. Info at profile.

Here is your save fixed. It should work normal now (y)
Bro i need your help, please: I have your mod installed and i'm following the guide in the Book of faces and doing all the guide says, but i've never unlock the Lucy's route, i just talk with her in the Nesrot' PUB after Jet route, and i said her the truth, but i haven't her route or the new house, and i already doing the quest i have to see the trucks in the school with sarah, Rachel and Tina, but it says i should let Sarah in the new house and i don't have the new house, can you help me please?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night
i cant find phil can fix this
There is nothing wrong in your save, this is basic game-play you asking about. Search the thread with simple word "Phil" or check out HaremHero Always so you can get a visual on what suppose to happen

Bro i need your help, please: I have your mod installed and i'm following the guide in the Book of faces and doing all the guide says, but i've never unlock the Lucy's route, i just talk with her in the Nesrot' PUB after Jet route, and i said her the truth, but i haven't her route or the new house, and i already doing the quest i have to see the trucks in the school with sarah, Rachel and Tina, but it says i should let Sarah in the new house and i don't have the new house, can you help me please?
Refer to HaremHero Always so you can get a visual on what suppose to happen.

You cannot get lucy until new house. Additionally, there is a bug where you have to drop Sarah off at new house instead of old house, even though you havent reach there as yet. Simply ignore and continue to play.

_Skavenger_

Formerly 'Neroxstn'
Mar 28, 2022
There is nothing wrong in your save, this is basic game-play you asking about. Search the thread with simple word "Phil" or check out HaremHero Always so you can get a visual on what suppose to happen

You cannot get lucy until new house. Additionally, there is a bug where you have to drop Sarah off at new house instead of old house, even though you havent reach there as yet. Simply ignore and continue to play.
So, in the part of the history where i am right now, the MC haven't meet lucy and the new house? or i skip the route?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
So, in the part of the history where i am right now, the MC haven't meet lucy and the new house? or i skip the route?
You are good bro. You havent reach the Lucy identity reveal as yet, it is coming up. In the future, check the youtube to gauge if you going wrong

_Skavenger_

Formerly 'Neroxstn'
Mar 28, 2022
You are good bro. You havent reach the Lucy identity reveal as yet, it is coming up. In the future, check the youtube to gauge if you going wrong
Sorry for asking a lot but, how should i ignore the quest and still playing if i'm in the quest right now? how can i skip the bug and complete the quest?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Sorry for asking a lot but, how should i ignore the quest and still playing if i'm in the quest right now?
No I didnt say to ignore the quest. I said to drop Sarah at new house and continue to play as normal. Ignoring the fact you not at new house as yet. That is what I mean. Like I said: check the youtube tutorial

James3691215

Jun 9, 2020
For Brenda Quest after Vag Scene, It will say "Found the way to Distract Karen", it took me awhile to find out that it's a bug. You have nothing to do for Karen. Just continue going to Brenda until she gives you anal. (I found it after finishing Sandra and got invite to Art Teacher house, just incase if nothing happens). Also, Brenda School scene is at Recess (after anal).

Reactions: Ryo720

shqlo7

Mar 29, 2023

Thank you and sorry to bother you

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
hey i am stuck in the old house and cant get into a gang....what do i have to do to get farther. I have done ever woman in the story so far, all dates etc. I am at a loss I have played this game quite a few times now and cant figure it out

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes