Jordan2861

Oct 12, 2021
Hello, can you help me with a bug. When I finish the first training session in Barcelona and I'm around the city, suddenly it sends me to a scene in front of the stadium and it starts flashing and if I go to sleep, there's a scene with Lucy and when it ends it, sends me to the scene at the stadium flicker.
Have you had any luck with this?

Kinice

Oct 13, 2019
Can anyone help me please, I'm stuck after the quest where I have to spy at school with the girls, after the mission is done I have to drop Sarah at home but in Knightstown where I don't live yet, so basically I'm stuck. thanks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can anyone help me please, I'm stuck after the quest where I have to spy at school with the girls, after the mission is done I have to drop Sarah at home but in Knightstown where I don't live yet, so basically I'm stuck. thanks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You not stuck man. Dropping Sarah of at Knightstown is just fine even though you ain't reach there as yet. That's just a mistake the dev made and wouldnt affect your game. Just continue the quest as normal.

Kinice

Oct 13, 2019
You not stuck man. Dropping Sarah of at Knightstown is just fine even though you ain't reach there as yet. That's just a mistake the dev made and wouldnt affect your game. Just continue the quest as normal.
You’re right but the game glitched, I had to keep my save, delete the game and reinstall it then it worked. Thanks.

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Helen is her Sister, Birdtown number 3 or 4(my game worked on 3 not 4 on what the guide said). Also the going to sleep at night might be the new home or the old, also might be a weekend not a weekday. I would try those.
Tried both houses, from 21:00 till 03:50 nothing works, text said it would be on a friday, tried on friday going into saturday.

I cant even get into the old house anymore.

Symphony of the Night
Can you help?

For the record, last thing i did was going to the colobiam house to get Maria's Laptop and the girl asked for 60k while maria peed herself

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes