Camux

Feb 20, 2018
Symphony of the night I need help he tells me to go to school I go and nothing happens, please can you help me

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the night I need help he tells me to go to school I go and nothing happens, please can you help me
Check Save 1 attached. Go to principal office > roof > principal office
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-pc-cheat-mod-v1-34-sotn.99249/post-12118554

Symphony of the Night can u help me plz? i stuck the image the sandra anal quest clear
Check Save 11 attached.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-pc-cheat-mod-v1-34-sotn.99249/post-12118554

Symphony of the Night can you plz help? im stuck with after you go to amaria market with lucy and have to go to the MC's room
Check Save 24 attached.

Last edited:

kokalan1

Dec 26, 2019
The developer deleted the 3 Family's when you do the Job to take are for the child's and about the bugs even if you are patrion you still pay the bugged version if you are more then lvl 2 patrion i think then you play the Fixed version so only thin you can do is wait for the Fix i don't now how long :cautious::cautious:

ssdd1

Aug 6, 2017
Symphony of the Night

if i don't makes bothering you, can you help me?

i just stuck some bugs..:sick:

1. nadine only give a titjob
2. after sandra with anal, image stuck
3. Book of faces saids, meet the carmen at river town but nothing happen..

I'm using the save number 23, plz help......:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night I need help he tells me to go to school I go and nothing happens, please can you help me.
Check save 2 attached. Go to principal office > roof > principal office
Next time, pm/dm me

symphony of the night i have ivanna stuck in the party can you please help me
Check save 6 attached
Next time, pm/dm me

Symphony of the Night

if i don't makes bothering you, can you help me?

i just stuck some bugs..:sick:

1. nadine only give a titjob
2. after sandra with anal, image stuck
3. Book of faces saids, meet the carmen at river town but nothing happen..

I'm using the save number 23, plz help......:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
1. That's a game bug itself. Some sex scenes are so. Try click bugfixer > character stuck > unlock. Then click something other than titjob then try titjob. After sex scene lock back your character: bugfixer > character stuck > lock
Note: This may or may not work. Wait for an update.

2. This is a game bug. You can simple ignore Sandra anal scene. Her quest-line ends after that anyway.

3. You have to talk to Carmen in her class first, which is way way to the end of the school quest. So until you are able to talk to her by clicking on her, you cannot go to her river town home.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes