• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
stuck on Nadine quest, i cannot do anything after i get message from her at 4am. Any help please? I can roam inside of the house but that's it. Smart phone is also unavaible.

Do I need to start this game all over again since I can’t get this mechanical saw?
Saw is in the armory shop (Old Quarter)

Reactions: Jonathan_Irons
Aug 6, 2018
stuck on Nadine quest, i cannot do anything after i get message from her at 4am. Any help please? I can roam inside of the house but that's it. Smart phone is also unavaible.

Saw is in the armory shop (Old Quarter)
where in the armory shop? I already know it is supposed to be there, but I still can’t find the thing

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Help me im stuck at the part where nadine comes over at 4:am i approach the front door and nothing happens plus i cant leave or interact anything at all please help me and there's not even a hints at all.
We are a lot who are stuck here, and no solution so far...
MWeb You can open your phone from your items but it doesn't help either...
I've tried looking at the switches in my save but found nothing so far :(

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone can share the latest screenshot for the whole map? I'm on android and the map can't be zoom in. Thanks

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
We are a lot who are stuck here, and no solution so far...
MWeb You can open your phone from your items but it doesn't help either...
I've tried looking at the switches in my save but found nothing so far :(
Yeah man, i've finished via switching variables. I don't know what is happening after 4am thing but i believe i was close to ending anyway. You can send me your save file if you like. I can finish it for you as well but you will still need to visit her and open her scenes (from handjob to anal.. you know.. usual things :p) and pam's also for threesome.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I just completed main story but lots of sex scenes for sarah, amy, maria, laura I didnt opened but I see after decrypting game files that those images are in the game so how can I continue their story, in the book of faces nothing says about their story only for sarah that I need to find those packages for nesrot but I looked entire map and none can bi found??

Aug 6, 2018
I just figured out the problem with the mechanical saw at the old armory. You need to do the school mission with Daisy about her cheer uniform being stolen before the mission with the saw.

Reactions: RedGlow

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
I just DLd the windows version. After starting the exe the game will show the logo and immediately freeze. This is the only game I've played on here that has done that to me.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I do not understand this game, after decrypting game files the are tons of scenes I never got to unlock especially sex scenes with maria, sarah, laura, amy and many other characters. I downloaded latest full version of the game and followed main story quest line and few side quest but I've been mainly focused on main quest and now I have completed main quest and choosed gentlemans gang but now mentioned family characters are all locked there is no any progress indication how to continue their story to unlock those sex scenes with them. Main quest line says that all is completed, same goes with the school quest. Some individual character quest like for tyna is locked even game if says that I need to talk to her in her home. I see there are lots of scenes in hospital but I never got any quest to go there. Anyone knows why tons of mentioned content is just locked out??

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I do not understand this game, after decrypting game files the are tons of scenes I never got to unlock especially sex scenes with maria, sarah, laura, amy and many other characters. I downloaded latest full version of the game and followed main story quest line and few side quest but I've been mainly focused on main quest and now I have completed main quest and choosed gentlemans gang but now mentioned family characters are all locked there is no any progress indication how to continue their story to unlock those sex scenes with them. Main quest line says that all is completed, same goes with the school quest. Some individual character quest like for tyna is locked even game if says that I need to talk to her in her home. I see there are lots of scenes in hospital but I never got any quest to go there. Anyone knows why tons of mentioned content is just locked out??
Yeah same.. I was thinking that if it is because of "karma" thing? I mean bad mc should fuck them all but i don't think this is the case since there should be balance between contents.

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
Yeah same.. I was thinking that if it is because of "karma" thing? I mean bad mc should fuck them all but i don't think this is the case since there should be balance between contents.
I actually think the karma system has no direct impact on the game. Not yet at least...

Perhaps it is rendered content which will be used in the future? Or it might be left over content from the original version...

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes