Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So i decided to make different save files to different mafias to see the pros and cons of choosing a specific mafia and I have a few different ideas of what could happen.

TRIADS: we might get Lucy Robson(aka Sarah and MC's real mother) and maybe we'll have sex with her, it depends on BoN's future plans of development of her.

RUSSIANS: i don't see who we can get other than Nina i think it was but we might loose Amy at the end because the russian boss knows her very well and MC might end up loosing her.

GENTLEMANS: so here is the one tricky...basically Warren and MC's father knows Maria and we might loose her but get Christian's sister or his mother we could probably ger Bliss and Lady X as well.

HORNETS: i don't see who could we loose if we choose Nesrot's gang but we could get Tyna and the chick whom i forgot her name while we saved Jet in the shop.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
where is christians car im looking on the internet for 1 hour and counting
and this is getting rather riddiculous nether the guide this forum or even google seem to have the answer
even tough the hint said get christians car now in a game with a 100 cars would it pain anyone too be more specific before i get a brain hemorrhage checking this massive map for the 4th time because the hints are borderline useless

BDI

May 23, 2017
where is christians car im looking on the internet for 1 hour and counting
and this is getting rather riddiculous nether the guide this forum or even google seem to have the answer
even tough the hint said get christians car now in a game with a 100 cars would it pain anyone too be more specific before i get a brain hemorrhage checking this massive map for the 4th time because the hints are borderline useless
Are you at the school? If so, it is the red Fiat just outside the gate.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
ok so i guess the game flat out broke considering after picking up the red and black key the swimsuit scene acordding to the walktrough should trigger but it dint

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
So i decided to make different save files to different mafias to see the pros and cons of choosing a specific mafia and I have a few different ideas of what could happen.

TRIADS: we might get Lucy Robson(aka Sarah and MC's real mother) and maybe we'll have sex with her, it depends on BoN's future plans of development of her.

RUSSIANS: i don't see who we can get other than Nina i think it was but we might loose Amy at the end because the russian boss knows her very well and MC might end up loosing her.

GENTLEMANS: so here is the one tricky...basically Warren and MC's father knows Maria and we might loose her but get Christian's sister or his mother we could probably ger Bliss and Lady X as well.

HORNETS: i don't see who could we loose if we choose Nesrot's gang but we could get Tyna and the chick whom i forgot her name while we saved Jet in the shop.
BON says the gang stories are independent. No affect the other girls

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
BON says the gang stories are independent. No affect the other girls
I did different saves with the mafias except with the GENTLEMANS that the son falls on me fat after the beating he gave to mc and the short dick jack who is a bastard who set him up to catch the police hopefully he had the option to put a bullet in the head of both jack and son to the boss's kid

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Anyone can tell me difference between good and bad karma levels?
«Highly likely»:LOL::sneaky:rumored to be with bad karma, you can be caught by cops and imprisoned, but I did not check.
By the way, gentlemens, is there any content in this build of the game about the adventures of the protagonist with a low level of karma in prison?

BDI

May 23, 2017
ok so i guess the game flat out broke considering after picking up the red and black key the swimsuit scene acordding to the walktrough should trigger but it dint
You lost me there, i don't remember anything about a red and black key at all, the only key involved in a swimsuit scene was in getting the key to Lauras room. How for in this game are you?

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
You lost me there, i don't remember anything about a red and black key at all, the only key involved in a swimsuit scene was in getting the key to Lauras room. How for in this game are you?
i meant the black and red bag(that had the key in it) in the downstairs bathroom
i watched a guide where the mother walks around with a black and red swimsuit
that was supposed to happen but its not wierdly

BDI

May 23, 2017
i meant the black and red bag(that had the key in it) in the downstairs bathroom
i watched a guide where the mother walks around with a black and red swimsuit
that was supposed to happen but its not wierdly
I think that is to get the key to Marias room after boring a hole in the ceiling. You have to put it back in the bag after cleaning up the mess. Also Maria wears a red swimsuit after that it should continue with the story.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes