bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
Hey guys, I have an issue where the game is stuck on the same image. I couldnt fix it by using the bug fixer "black screen" or "Image stuck". It occured after a Sandra quest and its the Sandra003 image in particular. Moving around using Phone or reloading save didnt work. I tried deleting the image from the folder but then I get the couldnt load image error. Any way to fix this as the last save is many hours ago...
thanks
Is it after the Sandra anal scene?

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
Yeah the Sandra anal scene is bugged, and it seems like there's no way to actually fix it. The cheat mod might have had a fix previously, but they discontinued the bug fixes that came along with it.

Reactions: ar1401

bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
Yeah the Sandra anal scene is bugged, and it seems like there's no way to actually fix it. The cheat mod might have had a fix previously, but they discontinued the bug fixes that came along with it.
This has actually been solved twice on this page actually. Go to my post #40004 and then I recommend you delete your question after you you solve it as to not make it harder for people to find future solutions or confuse them when using the search feature. You can also DM if you're not clear on how to fix it still.

Reactions: ar1401

ar1401

Feb 2, 2021
This has actually been solved twice on this page actually. Go to my post #40004 and then I recommend you delete your question after you you solve it as to not make it harder for people to find future solutions or confuse them when using the search feature. You can also DM if you're not clear on how to fix it still.
thanks for ur suggestion but like I mentioned I sadly didnt have any saves before it (only many hours of progress ago...)
i tried to set the variable to something else as it already was on 50 but no luck. I guess i will have to just replay again if there are no other suggestions.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes