bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
Once you did anal scene, this is usual considered the end for them. Unless trying to unlock threesome which may require other steps. The BOF may keep saying bring weed for Pam because the dev did not put a good end to it or rather a lazy way. He just did it the easy way, to allow members to keep doing it to build love/relationship points to unlock threesome.
Oh I see, so just the dev misleading us again lol. Yeah I'm done with her questline I just checked her switches and everything is completed. Man BOTN is honestly nothing without you.

bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
Oh I see, so just the dev misleading us again lol. Yeah I'm done with her questline I just checked her switches and everything is completed. Man BOTN is honestly nothing without you. I spent an hour going through different ways to complete her quest and I have been done the whole time.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Oh I see, so just the dev misleading us again lol. Yeah I'm done with her questline I just checked her switches and everything is completed. Man BOTN is honestly nothing without you.
I appreciate the compliment homie. But the dev does wonders with those thick renders ;)
Im just a modder

bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
Alright another question, I have won all the races and sex with Marble is just blowjob/handjob but is this all? I ask since her vaginal and anal are lit up but not selectable, I even tried unlocking my character before the scene and during (not saving while doing this ofc).

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes