bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
I need help, in Beth and Amy's quests I am missing images and it won't let me move forward, do you know how to get the images from the img file?
Did you use the missing image patch? If not go to bugfix download on main post and download the patch and install it without replacing any files. I'm not 100% sure this will fix your specific image but if the patch is a good one it will.

bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
I have a problem in Warren's mission to get Lucy's laptop, when time runs out nothing happens,can anybody help me?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by nothing happens but I do know that you are not supposed to find the laptop and that you eventually return to warren with nothing.

Ulokokakaibaruiz

Jul 14, 2023
ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO FIX SANDRAS ANAL SCENE I FUCKING DID IT!!!!!!

This issue was bothering me because I am a completionist and I also enjoy a functioning game, so here's how you do it:

(Always make a backup of your save before messing with it. ALWAYS.)
1. Download RPGmakersaveeditor
2. Select a save right before entering Sandra's apartment for her anal scene and open it with the editor
3. Turn on advanced options
4. Go to variables and type in sandraquest
5. Change the variable to 50 and you are done.

BOOM!! Now you can skip the image freeze and have sex with her as if nothing was wrong in the first place. I'm so glad I figured this out even though I know some other bug will pop up and I'll go back to searching this thread for an answer like this just like you. Anyways I hope I've helped! Have fun fuckers!

Hello again, I have question I wanted to ask before I go too far. If I leave the Sandra quest unfinished as to not get her anal bug what content am I missing out on and will this break my game in the future? Also to anyone who's wondering why I am not asking for a fix it is because there is apparently no fix for this since it is a bug coded into the game.
Brother how you turn on advanced options in save editor online?
This is my save , please help bro I'm also stuck in sandra

Last edited:

kappasenpa

May 15, 2019
Did you use the missing image patch? If not go to bugfix download on main post and download the patch and install it without replacing any files. I'm not 100% sure this will fix your specific image but if the patch is a good one it will.
For Beth the patch worked,with Amy i copy and changed the name from AMY001SKY to AMY001LAMBO

Viss0222

Sep 13, 2023
I experience this also, how to fix this?
1719841045436.png
I have managed to solve it using MTool.
Steps:
1. Run MTool
2. Drag and drop the game's main program (Game.exe) into the tool window
3. Once the game starts, the tool interface will change automatically when it detects the game.
4. Click the "DataEdit" menu -> Click contents -> Player -> Then uncheck _transparent
5. Click the Apply to Game menu in the top right corner and done

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes