• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MarcanOlsson

Dec 31, 2019
I had a lot or those kind of bugs and only fix was reloading old saves, I used save option on every new day combining 2 save slots to never overwrite the last one, so your best bet is to just reload your last save game assuming that you at least save your game at a start of a every new day.
Seems like it's the end of the main story content, I reloaded a old save where it worked but after doing the quest it jumped back to "Go to garage..."

It's weird tho, when I load the save that followed with the game it's at the same point in the story but it says "NO MORE CONTENT AVAILABLE"

ZAZAZAzombie

Feb 8, 2018
so i already finished this mission and was already on the next one but after that it didnt change and is now stuck and i dont know how to fix

1594607263044.png

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Whats the futa content in the game?
Lady X is one of the dick chicks in the game who has futa content. There are also a few others that are futa's that I can't think of off the top of my head. There is also Chloe (assuming she is still in the game) who is one of Nesrot's girls who is also a dick chick.

SureShizzle

Feb 6, 2018
HI... So when I start the game it loads with sound on but black screen. Also I can't load the new version of the Twist, also goes black screen but does no load....don't know if it is related

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
HI... So when I start the game it loads with sound on but black screen. Also I can't load the new version of the Twist, also goes black screen but does no load....don't know if it is related
Seems unlikely since The Twist runs on an entirely different game engine.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Is the mechanic job line bugged or is it just me? I did it up till the second title part, I go to the mechanics place and I get the job to deliver the car to old quarter. I deliver it, it says I get moved up to attending the shop and I get booted out. I then find out it repeats itself over and over and also the circle marker, where you deliver the car, is still there even when not working and you can just walk right on into it and get a repeat of the owner telling you have been promoted and it boots you out at 9pm again.

R|-|415|-|3R

May 14, 2018
Yes, this happened to me as well. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this is with a save editor.

Open your save file (make a backup first, always) and search for variable "126: Dias trabajo MECANICO". Change it to 1 or 2 above your current days worked and the last promotion mini-mission should trigger.

I think I did the delivery, then worked a day, then put 2 more days with the editor and then the last promotion triggered. You should do this according to what the option to get the last certificate tells you.

Keep in mind that you'll need the save editor to bypass several bugs.

SuperMedic

Jul 18, 2018
How do I complete the Ms. Jordan quest? I've unlocked all the sex options but it says I just have to go to her house on Book of Faces.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
go to garage to take your car in morning.

I was at 7, 8, 9, 10 and nothing
Isn't it ready or do I have to finish the missions with my classmates first?

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes