walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I really HATE to make irreversible decisions in the middle a game!!! Except for the Triads I couldn't lay my hands of any other woman inside of those mafia groups!
Right now I don't even have enough clues to chose the right one, just enough clues which one not to chose.
Being forced to chose a mafia right now therefore is far too early and that pisses me off so much that I'm considering to stop playing that game!!!
This is a BIG NO NO, especially not at that time!!!
That was a REALLY STUPID IDEA!!!
I don't even have the option to chose no one or to instead stop the police!!!
There has to be another way!!!
I wanted the other mafia's to become so dependent on me that I could take out the Gentleman's.
They're the ones who really deserve it.
But I want to do that while saving most if not all of the women there because the most of them aren't really involved in the deeper, family internal shit there!
I want to take out Christian or at least get him into jail for a long time because I simply can't stand bullies and that will make me enemies with Warren and probably dad, too.
And as it looks like dad forced my real mom to give up on me and my sister. That makes me to actually want to get rid of hin, too! Also, my real mom is probably Mrs. Robson, the other female scientist in Otto Labs aside from Maria. She looks like my sister Sarah, just a bit older. I'm sure that she also was that woman in the park who I had to spy on for Warren.
And then I wanted to maybe get the other mafia's into agreeing to work together and share the profits.
Keeping the balance with my "dick"...
Also, a police officer who is breaking the law by killing people just to make a statement?!
That one would actually be my first target!!!
I can't stand corrupt police officers! No one is above the law, especially not them!!!
I'd be even willing to blow up the whole police station right now just to get or at least delay her long enough to save the ladies!
That would be even funny. Learning something in the lab hours at school that can be used to to build a bomb that causes an explosion which blocks the entrance of the police station or that causes enough distraction so that I can get my phone back.
That's another thing. The police officer just stole my phone! Either she indicts me and keeps me interrogated or she lets me leave with all my equipment!
This decision right now whom to save is messing up the whole game!!!
I'm REALLY PISSED OFF right now!

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
What is that?!
Is the cop William a double agent who just pretends to be bought off by all the mafia gangs?!
He warned every mafia gang, but too late and rats out the MC!

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Now I'm completely irritated.
The decision making process for the gangs is the end for this update?!
I'm missing out half of the stories with Maria, Sarah, Amy and Laura!
Except for Sarah (find packages for Nesrot to get the cards for Sarah) I never got a hint for the other ones.
I only got hints for the MC, the school and the side characters.
Can anyone tell me please what went wrong there?
I have no idea right now...
Sure, I can finish the story lines for the side characters. But will that then trigger the missing parts of the family members?
Or shouldn't I have continued certain parts of the story before?
If yes, where should I have stopped or proceeded differently?
The Nesrot stuff got usually triggered by the MC story line and I didn't have the chance to collect all packages before Christian bought Sarah the full card deck.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Now I'm completely irritated.
The decision making process for the gangs is the end for this update?!
I'm missing out half of the stories with Maria, Sarah, Amy and Laura!
Except for Sarah (find packages for Nesrot to get the cards for Sarah) I never got a hint for the other ones.
I only got hints for the MC, the school and the side characters.
Can anyone tell me please what went wrong there?
I have no idea right now...
Sure, I can finish the story lines for the side characters. But will that then trigger the missing parts of the family members?
Or shouldn't I have continued certain parts of the story before?
If yes, where should I have stopped or proceeded differently?
The Nesrot stuff got usually triggered by the MC story line and I didn't have the chance to collect all packages before Christian bought Sarah the full card deck.
its not so hard bro... do you have the i-patch?
complete all main quests first until they tell you to complete school quests too and alternate between the two.. i have played it from the start and never faced any issues whatsoever.. you may have missed out on certain points.. i dont have a guide but i do have a youtube play-through if you are interested

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
its not so hard bro... do you have the i-patch?
complete all main quests first until they tell you to complete school quests too and alternate between the two.. i have played it from the start and never faced any issues whatsoever.. you may have missed out on certain points.. i dont have a guide but i do have a youtube play-through if you are interested
Thanks for the walkthrough!
Hmm, I have the Gallery Mod installed and that's why I'm a bit confused. Could it be that not all the scenes there (Gallery Mod) have actual events in the game itself right now but probably will have events in the future?
I know that this is a revamp of the original game but I didn't play the original one. So those scenes could've bee part of the original game but haven't been added into the story of the revamped version until now.
Am I correct in that assumption?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Thanks for the walkthrough!
Hmm, I have the Gallery Mod installed and that's why I'm a bit confused. Could it be that not all the scenes there (Gallery Mod) have actual events in the game itself right now but probably will have events in the future?
I know that this is a revamp of the original game but I didn't play the original one. So those scenes could've bee part of the original game but haven't been added into the story of the revamped version until now.
Am I correct in that assumption?
yup you are corrrect

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes