ghostav

Feb 9, 2020
Usually you just need to work for her husband at Otto Labs. Did she ask you to go there to improve your Lab skills?
This will trigger the sex scenes with her after two to three times working for her husband because he's impotent due to a special form of cancer he had.
he told me to fuck her but i only got the titfuck button then ended it then she said it was the worst and i keep going to the huspand but nothing happens

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
he told me to fuck her but i only got the titfuck button then ended it then she said it was the worst and i keep going to the huspand but nothing happens
If you don't get her to orgasm. You missed the opportunity with her. They wanted a guy to give him pleasure.

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
sorry i was wondering if this is all sarah miller s content as i cant find last package and even when i made 4 saves for each gang

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
is there anyway to fix this
there isnt i believe unless by editing variables but my best advice is to skip her for now and finish the current update then get the save on the thread here as its dont have any bug ^^ and well using the cheat mod you can change the mc name

livvvviooooow

Jul 26, 2018
Android link @ end of this post.

My Cheat Mod for PC: for v0.7.5
Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 719367

Links for Android Port:
thank you very much for the port of Android a question where is the rescue directory on android? I want to put my pc save on android but I don't think please answer me

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
guys i'm not getting out of the computer on the beth mission does anyone there know the problem? I opened the safe I opened the computer I saw the photos but when I try to leave it says the following
"i need to find something to royally this guy over" somebody help me XD and what is the webcam password

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
i need help. mechanic is bugged for me and stuck in a loop. i keep having to deliver cars, the hospital so far is working though.

Reactions: jardinier

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
That is what I want to know also.
Please somebody who knows should tell us.
That usually depends on which level you usually are with them. At early stage just put your arm around their neck and maybe on their legs. Do combined actions like putting the hand on the leg first and then putting the other arm around the neck. This freezes time for a few seconds while the lust level still increases. Goal is to hit the orgasm bell in time.
At a later stage you can also touch their breasts and maybe even the lower intimate parts. But don't forget to put your arm around their necks, too.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes