walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Massage Back 5 time, butt 5 times, tits 5 times, gifts - golden jewellery or expensive clothes and everything will be OK
Massage: Tried that, doesn't work for me. She doesn't like it.
EDIT:
I just had to continue: back, back side, butt, tits, ass cheeks, fuck (looks like ass cheeks but is a bit behind of it).

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I did now every side quest except finishing the main story past shooting training with Nora.
Still have to say that I'm not happy with being forced to chose a mafia group right now.
Because three of the family members of the MC (if I'm not wrong Lucy - Dr. Robson - is his real mom) are somehow tied to three of them and I don't want to endanger them.
And to betray the the fourth (Gentlemen) - well that is risky for the MC himself. Christian is a constant trouble maker. And Warren won't be happy if he gets to know that I didn't warn him and he therefore lost Nora.
But what really makes me angry is that there is no option to directly turn against the female cop O'Donnell to stop her somehow from attacking the mafia groups and simply killing some of their members.
I hate corrupt cops who think they can take the law in their own hands instead of carrying it out.
So right now I want to make her my number one target.
Also, I really don't like to lose the other women right now...

AKONER

Nov 17, 2018
How do I do the beth and daisy thing
the relationship of the two is full and
Is there daisy mom threesome?

ichris4o

Nov 2, 2017
Someone pls help i did everything with Alison, Noe and Sharon but cant get the Alison and noe threesome ive went out on dates got anal on both of them did them and nothing

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just to understand the 0.7.5 is the last update? Or there is also a bugfix + bonus scene comming? And if yes... someone know when?
Thank you

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys just to understand the 0.7.5 is the last update? Or there is also a bugfix + bonus scene comming? And if yes... someone know when?
Thank you
i believe till august update tough im wondering what the next update will have cuz alot of stuff arent yet finished like laura maria amy sasha so yeah will take a while to catch up to were the old abandonned one reached but hopefully it wont take that much

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Android link @ end of this post.

My Cheat Mod for PC: for v0.7.5
Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 719367

Links for Android Port:
This should be on the front page.
Thank you BTW, I did not even know there was an incest patch.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Replaying the game from scratch with a fresh save and I have to say while I am digging the story while I know BON is constantly changing things I have to say there are so many inconsistent parts in the story it isn't even funny.

For example I remember mentioning sometime ago that before the change Joanna was originally Maria's older sister and even though in update 7.5 he changed it to her being the younger one, there is at least one point where it is stated otherwise that I have seen.

If you go back to the point in the story where it is was still 4.0 Joanna during the pool scene where they are having the conversation about Maria's relationship problems calls her "lil sis" instead of "Big sis"

Another inconsistently I have noticed is back in the older code Mike (New Mike not old) is at times being called Tom, and at others being called Mike.

I even remember seeing at one point Sarah being called the younger sibling when despite being Mi... I mean Tommy's twin was made to be the older sibling.

While it might not bother some people for others it might just confuse the crap out of them. Hopefully these inconsistencies will get hammed out eventually because this sort of thing can really hurt the game.

Reactions: jardinier

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Can we prevent Sarah from getting involved with any other guy? Through the images I saw Christian hitting on her and I would like to prevent this, because she is my favorite in the game!

GeorgeWeasley

Dec 1, 2019
JEEZ I was stuck on the change out of your school uniform part staring at my closet thinking it was CANCEL instead of CASUAL. I think its tripped up a few people...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can we prevent Sarah from getting involved with any other guy? Through the images I saw Christian hitting on her and I would like to prevent this, because she is my favorite in the game!
Making so she doesn't mess with other guys altogether? Not at first anyways. However when you get to Tom's party you can make her see the light by saving her from him.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Making so she doesn't mess with other guys altogether? Not at first anyways. However when you get to Tom's party you can make her see the light by saving her from him.
Well, but at least we can stop you from having sex with any of them, right? And make her like MC only, as we progress on her route?

gnegna48

Mar 6, 2020
Hey pal, game is great, just bring back the games on pc to upload on YouTV, cause now gaining some money is hard af, expecially if u want to buy the Lamborghini... Last thing, for my personal taste I dindn't like the fact that i had to sacrifice 3 girls to choose a side in mob, it just make the choice so hurtful...
Btw great job, keep working like that man <3

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes