poptawt

May 8, 2020
Ok I figured out I have to put the boxes in one by one. The game will let you put them in all at once but if you do it bugs out. Thankfully I had a save from right before I started

ichris4o

Nov 2, 2017
ok so im stuck at some point where i have to find Phil in the school Main entrance but cant find him, and i have the exclamation mark ontop of the girls batchroom at recess but cant acces it! What do i do?

dragontamer201t

Jan 28, 2020
So I just did something that let me get pass the mechanic loop bug.

I don't know if all of this is necessary to do it but this is what I did.

First, I triggered the circle four times and stepped into it in one night. You can trigger the circle by clicking on the mechanics course to try and enroll.

Then, and this is probably what you actually need to do but I'm not 100% sure.

After I worked the first time tending the shop. The next thing I did was I manually passed the time with my phone until 8:00am the next day. Then I worked against and repeated this one more time. I did NOT go back and sleep in the house between working. Then after working the third time in a row I enrolled in the courses and got the next license. Wallah.
Worked

Reactions: raja deva

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I've been playing the game the last week and until a few minutes ago I didn't know about the Incest Patch but I plugged it in to watch the NoaXAlison threesome. Now that I've turned it on, my question is what other scenes have I missed out on without it?

Are there scenes I can now access or maybe scenes I missed out on in the story I just got to the part in the game where the MC was fucking Rachel and the entire house heard it. Don't know if that narrows it down but oh well.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
help i cant fuck the science teacher bec i didnt make go ahaego how to fix this
Usually you just need to work for her husband at Otto Labs. Did she ask you to go there to improve your Lab skills?
This will trigger the sex scenes with her after two to three times working for her husband because he's impotent due to a special form of cancer he had.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I'm still following the main story via the ingame help and it feels like there's very, very little scenes. I'm just constantly gathering things for random people out of nowhere, is this ever getting any better?

bootymanco

Nov 1, 2019
Ok so i got to the part were Beth father leaves then it tells me to talk to Beth after class but I do not see her.

EDIT: she is in the bus stop

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2020
Might sound like a dumb question but i''m in the beginning of the game, where I have to get to the school in under 2 minutes, I have legit checked out the entire map, i can't find it. Where's the school?

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
the main mission tell me to wait at dawn i will hear noise in the kitchen but when i go there, nothing help pls

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes