• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Guys, how to continue the event of the lady in front of Amaria's store? She does not appear after the first time
1st time you pay for taxi,2nd and on you give her ride in your car,and the book she wants is in comic store(right)where you see her

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Another Ask... Save21-24 it is full 0.7.8 save for Differents mafias? O_O
nah i checked them out and they need do a lot side quests,especially with the girls,i got save from choose gang with 99% done,let me know if you need it,or just check my last posts I upload it for someone else

Reactions: Achuanboo
Mar 28, 2019
Seems like Maria and Amy gonna lead the next update.
Noice.
I agree with Amy update, cause all her graphics are gone (as Tyna). I bet only the final changelog tells the truth. At least for this update, many teases were about Lucy but she got no scene. And I do not believe the poll on patreon. BoN actually just did what he likes, like the random events, which are not asked by anyone.
The other problem is, I do not keep the last version including Amy graphics, which are never implemented. With the new house, no one can tell whether he will make new graphics, maybe only old ones with new backgrounds.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
the story you get from home girls are random,you can do school girls whenever you want,you can cheat all you want,teleport and walk through walls your best friend,but to get school girls/teachers you need advance school quests,they added 3 new quests,find cats,weed quest and lady infront amelia supermarket (11a.m Monday),tips in facebbok ? icon and click school icon and ?,dating some girls is a pain,so if you just want see game just get girls on facebook page and keep going,when you get to part to choose gang,let me know have save there with 99% girls done,can't figure out 3 of them but all 3 have all sex scenes
Thanks for the reply (y) I have only started playing again so a 99% save is far way most likely!

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for the reply (y) I have only started playing again so a 99% save is far way most likely!
make sure you have a save on slot,then just throw my save there and overwrite,keep it for future,what i did as soon as i had a girl,i used time cheat to keep doing the same girl till content was done,did all babysitter/mecanic/hospital jobs,just play with time,hospital was fun,forgot tell you i use 2 cheat,1 the one you using the other one to change variables,get items,.Onelinesaveeditor takes too long

Reactions: Hakkira

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Updated the PC Mod to v0.7.8
  • Removed date mods, will implement a better one soon, hopefully to skip entire date and just see the goodies
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze timer countdown

Android version will come out after a stable version is release, hopefully in a few days.

Shin-Akuma
I didn't forget your suggestion to implement a save rename feature. It is in my list to do, once I update everything.
Is it working with 0.7.8.1?

Mar 28, 2019
For those who want to save time to farm 4 mafia saves:
1. get a save editor
2. skip coma: once you are in coma, save and quit, open the save with editor, change variable 54 coma quest from 1 to 50
3. skip cat feeding: once you have fed one cat, save and quit, open the save with editor, change variable 1801 alimentando gatos from 1 to 20, which will unlock all scenes
4. pink weed quest: after trigged, save and quit, open the save with editor, change variable 1802 from 1 to 20
5. Debbie quest: variable 274, max is 3

It will be easier if you can toggle these variables on with stronger editor.

Last edited:

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Hmm just became a $1 patron of Beggars and saw his Patreon page is now super minimal with only about 28 posts... What happened to his page as I was a $5 patron back in the days of the origianl release and there was loads on posts about the old version and recently there was some dlc posts which from the looks of it are no longer neccesary?!? I feel like there is some juicy gossip I missed whilst I was away :ROFLMAO:!

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes