• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I don't really know bug it or not with Carol Quest. after scene when you save her mom's work place, they drink and give him bj and Carol trow him out. You need find her at school at recess in toilet. So i don't understand how it intended to be, i see her near female toilet at recess ok, talk to her (she mad) and she just stay there and you automatically skip to second period. Soo i repeat at next day and the same. Bug is you need to enter toilet but you automatically skip to second period, i used noclip, stand at her sprite turn off noclip and use door to female toilet(so basically without cheat you can't clear it) Or maybe i doing something wrong. playing 0.7.8.1 with cheat mod 0.7.8.1. Save at this right place at recess.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
FULL SAVE BY Wrecker 0.7.8 MODIFITED BY ME ^_^

Hey Guys, ok, i ma done it... Here is save what i get from Wrecker and finish this update...
All 3 hidden event is Done (Lady Cat, Little Whore and Women from BirdTown)
Mafia what i chose is Dragunov (We need Hero who can tell us were is we can chouse Mafia in saveeditonline)

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
I started to play but there is a question that i have, is normal that for example i see at 13:00 the father in the bathrom, while he is suppose to be away for a month? And also i see the step-mother at the kitchen and in bathroom at same time, but i cant interact with her.

I think im advancing in the story withouth problem, i was just wondering if that is normal or if i should worry.
Same issue :oops:! I am running the official 0781 version with the 0781 mod. Also in the quest to get Maria's purse I could not enter the bathroom normally so I had to use the unlock character option to get to it! Not sure if it was related but a naked sprite of his dad was in there :eek:!

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Same issue :oops:! I am running the official 0781 version with the 0781 mod. Also in the quest to get Maria's purse I could not enter the bathroom normally so I had to use the unlock character option to get to it! Not sure if it was related but a naked sprite of his dad was in there :eek:!
In my case i played this on 0.7.8 and goes without problems. maybe in 0.7.8.1 it appeared. And again, i think additional sprites appeared in 0.7.8.1

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
In my case i played this on 0.7.8 and goes without problems. maybe in 0.7.8.1 it appeared. And i think additional sprites appeared in 0.7.8.1
Don't you just love it when you download a new patched version hoping it will fix bugs only to have more... :sneaky: :oops: I must admit that without Symphony of the Night's mod I would not be able to play this game so thanks Symphony (y)

usaguito

Aug 25, 2018
Hello everyone, excuse me, could someone help me, I got an error in the scene where you find Laura on your computer, when you talk to her, she gives you a kiss and I get this failed to load: img / pictures / laura086.png

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Don't you just love it when you download a new patched version hoping it will fix bugs only to have more... :sneaky: :oops: I must admit that without Symphony of the Night's mod I would not be able to play this game so thanks Symphony (y)
Lol, it is every time almost. btw maybe you can find it useful, it give you noclip(go through walls ability and many more)
just unpack and copy to game folder and activate patcher (in game menu opens at keyboard press 1 button)
btw works with almost all RPG MV games, except 1 file exe projects.

Reactions: chicho1958

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can you send your save at that point, I want to look into this bug.

Reactions: Hakkira

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
What happened here: Failed to load: img/pictures/Laura086.png ? Got this after talking to her after she was in my room on my computer> Please Help.

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Hello everyone, excuse me, could someone help me, I got an error in the scene where you find Laura on your computer, when you talk to her, she gives you a kiss and I get this failed to load: img / pictures / laura086.png
What happened here: Failed to load: img/pictures/Laura086.png ? Got this after talking to her after she was in my room on my computer> Please Help.
Extract this and place both files on www/img/pictures.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Can you send your save at that point, I want to look into this bug.
I don't have a save from the specific Maria part but here is 2 saves with the sprite error. One is in the morning with Maria being duplicated (also can't enter the bathroom when her doppleganger is there) and the second is the dad sprite even though he is currently out of town.

Also at 12:00 Laura is in the 2f toilet (also Maria at 17:00) which I can enter but have no interaction with her sprite though that may not be a bug since a large majority of sprites in the revamp version cannot be interacted with at all! Also again :LOL: the sleeping Laura and Maria cannot be interacted with anymore since their is an invisible block stopping me from getting to them (used unlock and still no interaction) so is the night crawling from the original gone for now?

Anyone know how to improve stealth in the revamp and get any items for youtv once you upgrade your pc as I can't seem to progress the MC's popularity since I can't upload videos or buy any pc equipment?

Edit: Hmm after doing part of Brenda's virgin semen quest with Charles I have realised that the MC isn't the brightest bulb in the box... :sneaky:

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I don't have a save from the specific Maria part but here is 2 saves with the sprite error. One is in the morning with Maria being duplicated (also can't enter the bathroom when her doppleganger is there) and the second is the dad sprite even though he is currently out of town.

Also at 12:00 Laura is in the 2f toilet (also Maria at 17:00) which I can enter but have no interaction with her sprite though that may not be a bug since a large majority of sprites in the revamp version cannot be interacted with at all! Also again :LOL: the sleeping Laura and Maria cannot be interacted with anymore since their is an invisible block stopping me from getting to them (used unlock and still no interaction) so is the night crawling from the original gone for now?

Anyone know how to improve stealth in the revamp and get any items for youtv once you upgrade your pc as I can't seem to progress the MC's popularity since I can't upload videos or buy any pc equipment?

That's just a time setting from the game. As the sprites are set to show a certain time (hrs, months, days etc) with no text in it. Just pass some time and it will fix itself for the duplication.

For the others 2F etc, there are no text for the sprites, they are not meant to be interact with at this time it seems. That why they are prevented from interacting. Some are for only at certain quest triggers.

Lol, it is every time almost. btw maybe you can find it useful, it give you noclip(go through walls ability and many more)
just unpack and copy to game folder and activate patcher (in game menu opens at keyboard press 1 button)
btw works with almost all RPG MV games, except 1 file exe projects.
Note: you can use the MV plugin you mentioned or the game: press W, bug fixer, unlock character to walk through walls also

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I don't really know bug it or not with Carol Quest. after scene when you save her mom's work place, they drink and give him bj and Carol trow him out. You need find her at school at recess in toilet. So i don't understand how it intended to be, i see her near female toilet at recess ok, talk to her (she mad) and she just stay there and you automatically skip to second period. Soo i repeat at next day and the same. Bug is you need to enter toilet but you automatically skip to second period, i used noclip, stand at her sprite turn off noclip and use door to female toilet(so basically without cheat you can't clear it) Or maybe i doing something wrong. playing 0.7.8.1 with cheat mod 0.7.8.1. Save at this right place at recess.
you doing it right,do it a 3rd time or 4th,I know I had do it various times,just don't remember how many

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
FULL SAVE BY Wrecker 0.7.8 MODIFITED BY ME ^_^

Hey Guys, ok, i ma done it... Here is save what i get from Wrecker and finish this update...
All 3 hidden event is Done (Lady Cat, Little Whore and Women from BirdTown)
Mafia what i chose is Dragunov (We need Hero who can tell us were is we can chouse Mafia in saveeditonline)
Great work dude.

About the gangs, the switches are from 1503 to 1506, being these:

1503 - Gentlemans
1504 - Hornets
1505 - Dragunovs
1506 - Triads

This is just info, do not turn these switches manually on or off, as these trigger at the end of 0.7.5, but the first part of 0.7.8 interpret events based on which of these switches it's turned on, so if, for example, you trigger them all, your game will break probably after waking up after Maria's BJ on the couch, as the code here looks for which of these switches are turned on (apart from 1502 which turns on after you choose any of the gangs). So I won't mess with that, if you have backuped save files and the game decrypted, maybe try do what you want, but be careful.

Reactions: DrWho8248
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes