• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
That's just a time setting from the game. As the sprites are set to show a certain time (hrs, months, days etc) with no text in it. Just pass some time and it will fix itself for the duplication.

For the others 2F etc, there are no text for the sprites, they are not meant to be interact with at this time it seems. That why they are prevented from interacting.

Note: you can use the MV plugin you mentioned or the game: press W, bug fixer, unlock character to walk through walls also
Glad it isn't a big bug that will stop my playthrough as I got worried when I couldn't get to Maria's purse! Still it currently feels creepy to have your dad's sprite in there for hours on end as I have started to feel he isn't with the living anymore :eek:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Glad it isn't a big bug that will stop my playthrough as I got worried when I couldn't get to Maria's purse! Still it currently feels creepy to have your dad's sprite in there for hours on end as I have started to feel he isn't with the living anymore :eek:
Still if anyone has a save for the purse that prevents you from entering , send it to me please. I cannot duplicate, I get the purse without issues. Just seem like v0.7.8.1 has the dad sprite in bathroom and v0.7.8 doesn't have it. Both checked with PC Cheat Mod installed and uninstalled. Same results.

Last edited:

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Still if anyone has a save for the purse that prevents you from entering , send it to me please. I cannot duplicate, I get the purse without issues. Just seem like v0.7.8.1 has the dad sprite in bathroom and v0.7.8 doesn't have it. Both checked with PC Cheat Mod installed and uninstalled. Same results.
At least it is easy to fix with the unlock bugfix (y) Is the youtv content not implemented yet as I get mixed signals telling me to go to the gamestore and in there telling me to wait for future content when normally the hints would say current content reached? I mean the whole quest was complete in the old version so other than some characters update and story tweaks I would've thought it was simple to port over? Perhaps Bon has a whole other story set up for this? Edit: Finnaly got the webcam from the dad on the main quest so I guess it's all go go go!

I am going to be honest that whilst I enjoy Bon's work I am not so sure about the character changes he has made as is it me or are most of the girls a lot more slutty/corrupt/greedy than in the original? Don't get me wrong that I am enjoying the game but I do feel a bit uncomfortable with how some of the girls have changed...:oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Yes. Works, Thank you so much.:)
You're welcome man!

Ver 7.5 8988 img - Ver 7.8 8843 img
Not pictures from Laura063 to Laura129 and others
Come on man, read 2 replies before :HideThePain:

can i know how i find hidden event?
There's three, one at High Neighborhood West, there's one guy and two girls talking about pink weed, follow from there; the other one is in front of Amaria's Store, in Commercial Neighborhood (not sure if East or West), you have to go on the morning and it's only certain days of the week, not sure which ones, just try and if it isn't there sleep and go again; the third one is the cat lady, feed 15 cats, then you'll find her on [Something]town, I think Barleytown, wtv, feed 15 cats and then search for the lady on all the parks, it has several scenes so when you find her and trigger one, go explore other parks and trigger the second one, and so on (I think there's only three but I'm not sure)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
At least it is easy to fix with the unlock bugfix (y) Is the youtv content not implemented yet as I get mixed signals telling me to go to the gamestore and in there telling me to wait for future content when normally the hints would say current content reached? I mean the whole quest was complete in the old version so other than some characters update and story tweaks I would've thought it was simple to port over? Perhaps Bon has a whole other story set up for this?

I am going to be honest that whilst I enjoy Bon's work I am not so sure about the character changes he has made as is it me or are most of the girls a lot more slutty/corrupt/greedy than in the original? Don't get me wrong that I am enjoying the game but I do feel a bit uncomfortable with how some of the girls have changed...:oops:
I now start playing from the start, maybe someone who played it to finish can confirm.
However, looking through the events, I'm seeing if you go through the Youtube Quest started at game-store eventually you will upgrade PC to Alien PC then you can upload.

Also full save file from here by DrWho8248 confirms it is implemented.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
I now start playing from the start, maybe someone who played it to finish can confirm.
However, looking through the events, I'm seeing if you go through the Youtube Quest started at game-store eventually you will upgrade PC to Alien PC then you can upload.

Also full save file from here by DrWho8248 confirms it is implemented.
Yeah what confused me was that I had upgraded my pc to an alienware one but still couldnt do anything but it turns out that the item s needed to upload probably all come from the main quest (webcam is given as a gift when your dad comes back).

karim

Jul 8, 2017
You're welcome man!

There's three, one at High Neighborhood West, there's one guy and two girls talking about pink weed, follow from there; the other one is in front of Amaria's Store, in Commercial Neighborhood (not sure if East or West), you have to go on the morning and it's only certain days of the week, not sure which ones, just try and if it isn't there sleep and go again; the third one is the cat lady, feed 15 cats, then you'll find her on [Something]town, I think Barleytown, wtv, feed 15 cats and then search for the lady on all the parks, it has several scenes so when you find her and trigger one, go explore other parks and trigger the second one, and so on (I think there's only three but I'm not sure)
thx friend

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wrecker

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
At least it is easy to fix with the unlock bugfix (y) Is the youtv content not implemented yet as I get mixed signals telling me to go to the gamestore and in there telling me to wait for future content when normally the hints would say current content reached? I mean the whole quest was complete in the old version so other than some characters update and story tweaks I would've thought it was simple to port over? Perhaps Bon has a whole other story set up for this? Edit: Finnaly got the webcam from the dad on the main quest so I guess it's all go go go!

the utube not implement yet,I get that,also as you do girls you'll get 'all content unlocked' but not for all girls,even thou you unlocked all her scenes.I started over again,missed 1 scene with daisy(farther banging her),you way ahead of me was doing other side quests,walkthrough walls and teleport gonna be your best friend,especially on jets,morgan missions

Reactions: Hakkira

[Xeikm]

Sep 26, 2017
i have not touched this since the revamp is it back to where it was before? also downloaded a save and cant find family after moving into new house is that a bug or do i have to find a save pre that

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You're welcome man!

gonna update your quests,those are the events but can't do them if you start new game,only cat lady,I tried weed but still nothing(I'm at point of game where you go markus house for drill)and the lady infront supermarket you can only do 3 pay taxi,then says you need car :)

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes