• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
should i start from beginning and what did he change in the start of the game?

blui

Aug 25, 2017
Can't exit the phone. Going to windows 10 start button sends into an endless loop asking if I want to close it.
Press shift once and it will be ok. It's seems that the button to hide the dialog tend to do that, same way you won't progress in dialogues

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
What application used to create CGs?
pretty easy to use and pretty much works for any encrypted rpgmv game just point it to system.json file to pull decryption key and the encrypted images you want to decrypt

Last edited:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Well, BON said he made changes at the beginning of the game, but the previous saves work, although he recommended playing it from the beginning or waiting for the next update that will change more from the beginning of the game. So ... IT'S SPEEDRUN TIME, BOYS !!!!

what kind of changes in the start? i wanna know if its worth starting over

unsocialll22

Apr 4, 2018
How to make the time pass this is so annoying u can';t sleep in your bed and this is from the start of the revamp what the hell is that guy doing ?

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
what class is the history one?

I am getting told to go to history class but not sure what one it is

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes