• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eater

Sep 2, 2017
possibly a bug because I've done everything and it's still the same, If anyone can follow the mission of the mother then say
There's similar advice for Lizzy Mc Green to visit game store which leads to nothing in years. Maybe this is the end of current version. But I still have the hope.

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
How to make the time pass this is so annoying u can';t sleep in your bed and this is from the start of the revamp what the hell is that guy doing ?
Yeah, same for me here, but i maneged to do everything anyway. Can't access to Lucy story. In the changelog there is nothing mentioned about Lucy, only Maria, it seems suspicious...

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
what did Bon change in the beginning?
Well, BON said he made changes at the beginning of the game, but the previous saves work, although he recommended playing it from the beginning or waiting for the next update that will change more from the beginning of the game. So ... IT'S SPEEDRUN TIME, BOYS !!!!

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well decided to give this one a try and, oh boy.... an unavoidable crash (Christian fight) after 5 min. of gameplay.
Speaks volumes about how good the "revamp" is.
Meh, wasted 10 mins to download 4 Gig so it's only 15 min of my life I won't miss when I delete this buggy trash.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Still got some Maria dates and the old house/Jet stuff to do but really liking the update. Crazy thats theres still Maria DLC coming.

The "Im not done yet" thing Helen and Maria sometimes do when you try to ahego them is a nice touch as well.

Thanks, I downloaded the game yesterday, and by chance an update was released today. Should I wait for any bugfixes coming soon like some other dude said before or just download it now?
I didn't have any problems but you can keep playing the version you have now if you just started the game. Then download a possible bugfix version.

Heart-Productions

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Played this game for the first time today. Got stuck on loading error "SFIGHTINGS1" So copied a file in face folder and named it to that. Continued playing, enjoying it very much but oh wait- can't continue failed to load Paja%20Laura. As much as I enjoyed the game thus far, gotta make a hard pass on this game-breaking shid. Would have performed better as a VN on Renpy. At least you don't get cockblocked like you do on rpgmaker.

Reactions: Kellnaved
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes