Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
so im currently playing 1.3 (cause im too faar in to start over if i update to 1.5) and i realize that 1.5 is the newest version, but ive seen a version 1.0 on other sites. is this an even older version of the game? i know its probably a stupid question, but im new to the game and 1.3 is the first version ive played (never even knew about the original non revamp version)!

the version 1.0 i saw seems like its a much larger game than 1.3 that im currently playing. does anyone know anything about this? if not, its cool! just curious if the 1.0 version would have more content and be less buggy than 1.3.

The last update was 1.5

You're not playing 1.3 - you're playing Revamp 0.001.3 alpha version (that's totally different, definitely!)

And the last update wasn't 1.5. Latest version here is the one you see over there up the page on the title:

REVAMP [v0.001.5 Alpha Test]

Can you see it, NOW?

Latest version came out a few hours ago. You'll see it soon, I guess.

Oct 20, 2018
dont need to bother downloding , ver 0001.6 ony got a few new scenes . like 3 or 4 lol . jet mission scenes mostly are all re use lol . so dont bother trust me.

Lusxe

Sep 9, 2018
My problem with Laura's quest is about I never can't find her in the MC's computer. Any advice for this?

pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
hello excuse me, I can not find nesrot, I can not find it, if you can you can show me on the mini map, sorry for the bad English.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
I cant leave my shoes in the entrance in order to continue with the story. Does anyone know a fix?
My problem with Laura's quest is about I never can't find her in the MC's computer. Any advice for this?
guys, this has been answered in previous posts, but ill be nice and help you! the shoe quest is bugged if playing on ver. 1.5. your gonna have to look back in the previous posts to find the patch to fix the bug.

once fixed, you can find Laura in your room somewhere between 10-11 AM, once you see her in your room go back to the front door of the house and click on the desk/ table/ dresser by the front door. that is where you take your shoes off. now all you have to do is go back upstairs. Enjoy!

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes