Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
How do I trigger the Alison date event. I don't see her contact in my phone and I don't remember if there was a specified time at any location.

ShadyOne

Apr 6, 2020
So i applied the patch & now all my saves are broken, was stuck trying to talk to Lucy at otter labs. any ideas how to fix as i really dont wanna grind for hours to get back to where i was :( Capture.PNG

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Attached one of the saves, even the save 24 from dev is broken
By chance do you play with variable and switch editing using a save editor?

Saved in slot 1 and 2.

I recommend you re-download a clean copy of the game or download compress and use the correct patch.

Last edited:

ShadyOne

Apr 6, 2020
I used a save editor to add money as i didnt even realise you have a cheat mod but i never touched any switches or changed any variables, most things in the editor are not in english so wasnt game to play with them

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I used a save editor to add money as i didnt even realise you have a cheat mod but i never touched any switches or changed any variables, most things in the editor are not in english so wasnt game to play with them
Strange though how the dev save didn't load either so I'm thinking something with the game files may be the problem. If you have to use a save editor use the online one , also you can use the by the great emerladCoder.

Glad your save wasn't to corrupt, so it was an easy fix.
I still recommend you re-download a clean copy of the game if the problem arises again. (y)

Also dont use my mod until it is updated, will update it to v0.83 when the bug fix version is released sometime soon.

ShadyOne

Apr 6, 2020
i have one issue with fixed save lol, i meet Amy at the draganov pub at dawn but instead of the car driving with talk from amy my character walks a few blocks then stops?
I also did a new download of the game before i sent you the save file but the problem still was the same

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i have one issue with fixed save lol, i meet Amy at the draganov pub at dawn but instead of the car driving with talk from amy my character walks a few blocks then stops?
I also did a new download of the game before i sent you the save file but the problem still was the same
If you arent using any mods, then it is a bug in the game itself as it is alpha. I dont play the game, so I have no clue unless someone send me a save at that point. Hopefully someone will message and let you know. There are many walk-throughs posted in the forum. Use the search and you will find them. Here is video walk-through posted by DD69-1

mick11

Mar 20, 2018
Says this on any save that i use, even at the start of the game which then directs me to Lucy's page and then to maria but even after completing everything it tells me, it still says it. please help

sucukmetei

Apr 30, 2018
Check to see if the "save" folder located in the game directory "www" folder is flagged as read-only in properties. If so uncheck it. The other bugs are just because the game is a alpha version. BoN will release a update soon hopefully.

Are you using mac or linux?

=========================

MAC:

From your error it seems to be Mac: make the entire directory have "read and write" attributes via the permissions or just the "Game.exe" and it should work.

==========================
LINUX:
For linux change permission of the game folder to Chmod 777

First of all, thanks for your reply! I appreciate the effort. I have a mac so I tried to follow your instructions (im rather new with mac). I changed the game exe to read and write and went further in and changed the whole game directory to read and write (by choosing the option apply to inclosured files). Sad to say this didn't help. I tried to find the www folder you mentioned but I couldn't find it.

1612317080947.png

Luke

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
I need to get into the MC's Old room for an event trigger for Nadine. Is there a easy way to alter MCs location back into the old room? I'm locked out of the old house due to having progressed the story it seems. So I can't finish Nadine's story.

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
How do we press W on mobile to bring up personal menu? First occation it prompts to press ut i double tap to bring up normal menu and open mobile from unventory which it doesnt like and soft locks me outside house gate.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
First of all, thanks for your reply! I appreciate the effort. I have a mac so I tried to follow your instructions (im rather new with mac). I changed the game exe to read and write and went further in and changed the whole game directory to read and write (by choosing the option apply to inclosured files). Sad to say this didn't help. I tried to find the www folder you mentioned but I couldn't find it.

View attachment 1017726
I don't use Mac and not much experience either (Only Linux and Windows)

But the mac version the image you posted; the files suppose to be located in "www\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw"
Along with other folders and files necessary to run on Mac.

Therefore "www" is the folder before Game.app so give game.app the permission settings or the folder that start the directory shown above.

My Mac knowledge is basically non-existence, but I do know your error is either permission issue or you are not using the Mac version of the game which is not provided by the dev btw.

Last edited:

sucukmetei

Apr 30, 2018
I don't use Mac and not much experience either (Only Linux and Windows)

But the mac version the image you posted; the files suppose to be located in "www\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw"
Along with other folders and files necessary to run on Mac.

Therefore "www" is the folder before Game.app or give game.app the permission settings.

I'm really not the expert when coming to Mac, but I do know your error is either permission issue or you are not using the Mac version of the game which is not provided by the dev btw

I've got a new mac so I don't think that should be the problem. I downloaded the windows version and looked in the www folder. The difference between the windows version and this one is that the windows version also has a save map. I tried to move the save map of the windows version to the mac version www folder. Sad to say it didn't work. I did see that there was a safe wile in that folder so i could load that save but just not save my own progress. Which is a shame since i wanted to play this game.

Fyi: im regretting buying this mac for so many reasons xD

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes