ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
asking again because nobody answers any questions here, really hope OP gets updated so people can actually just get the obvious answers without digging around for an hour and finding nothing

1. why is there a revamp?

2. is it roughly the same story or massively different?

3. how much content is in it right now?

4. how stable is the current version, should I wait a few patches? The old game became an unplayable mess very quickly

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
307253 the picture in OP maria lick MC cock. i finish the revamp but i didnt have this event. Someone know HOW plz

• Wow
Reactions: Henture

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
asking again because nobody answers any questions here, really hope OP gets updated so people can actually just get the obvious answers without digging around for an hour and finding nothing

4. how stable is the current version, should I wait a few patches? The old game became an unplayable mess very quickly
The biggest question why is he still using RPGM and not start using Ren'Py

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I didnt have AMy bJ, last event i got its when she know about his boyfriend getting fuck by chloe. What did you do after this to get amy BJ?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Main difference is that less open RPG
He tries to guide you rather than let you wander
By doing this he eliminates some of the issues when you make decisions which stop you completing certain chains
Personally I like this much less than the original but some will like this better if they have never played first version
less bugs but as he is not that skilled some bugs exist

Reactions: mat_monkey7

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
how can i get money ?i bought some useless stuff and now i can't buy rachels dress, jet store is closed can't work there.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
In this version, is there a way to fuck the girls of your school or i'll need to wait the next update?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
does someone know where you find help for teacher at night when ron is molesting her? I tried policestation no dice.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
I think it will not work. Only after the final 0.1 version.
Even if it did work, I will probably restart from (even though I will hate the package grind) but I also have seemed to miss somehow 2 Maria scenes and I don't know what I did so wrong...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
a ren'py port would be nice, who was the user that made that port for my girlfriend amnesia?

Reactions: Tunak23

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018

1. In a Patreon Poll BoN asked patrons, if they wanted a big bugfixing update and restructuring regarding loose ends in the storyline or just more content. People wanted the game to be polished, so he did/tried (would have been known, if you looked at his patreon page once in a while even if you're not a patron)

2. Roughly yes but in many details still quite different

3. Not even remotely as much as in 2.1 but that has also been said on his patreon

4. It said 0.001 ALPHA. Take from that what you may.

The biggest question why is he still using RPGM and not start using Ren'Py
Personally I don't want him to go the over saturated Ren'Py route as it would totally destroy the original atmosphere of the game. The problem is that with the lack of puzzles and the increasing linearity of the game RPGM makes sadly less sense to use as a platform...

Last edited:

Dat Guy

Jan 23, 2018
Slept with Joanna an then it goes to test version, what do i do from here? there are no hints anymore

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes