• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
HELP! So I'm at a quest where it says "Go to #1 High Neighborhood West and find Marble's Car." but when I head there it isn't anywhere to be found and well I don't know if you're supposed to enter the gate but I can't do that either anyway. Also this quest is timed so after a minute I'm sent back to the start, it's an unending loop.
That quest was deleted for 0.90, if you want to play it, you need the 0.89, Symphony restored some of the content for Carol but for that, the babysitter and the dating in general, just try to download the previous version.

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
i got this before dealing with yahaira (first time) anyone know how to fix it?
appeared during the encounter and at the end after a "now loading" screen

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
My New Life Revamp [v0.90 Pre alpha+ Unofficial Bugfix] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (6.4 GB/ 1.21 GB) :WorkUpload,

Mac: WorkUpload , (Untested (1.3 GB) (Based on this Guide)

(If Anyone download old version compression without unofficcial bugfix: Download from main post, all and put in game folder replace if it needed,that's need solve bug)

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 RC8
Image Quality: ~80%.
Audio Quality: ~50%
Video Quality: ~50% (1000 Kbps)
No Mega Link? Or Pixeldrain?
Please Upload This Game With These Links. I Can Not Download With Gofile or Workupload. Not In My Country.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Bugged out again!

After getting out of hospital you have to say goodnight to everyone. Sarah isn't in her room, so progress is locked.

file3 is before and file4 is after with all girls done except Sarah.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Thanks So Much For These Links. You're Best.
If May, At Future, Upload New Games At These Links. That's Better.
PixelDrain only on request,I Have a lot of proble with uploading on pixeldrain,But if anyone request this okay.

hellholow

Mar 18, 2019
how do i save?
i can only save after sleeping
can someone tell me how do i save in this new version

Last edited:

Apo112

Aug 28, 2017
Got a bug happening when you're in coma. The first event when Sarah gets shot is fine but the second event when Jack (the dad) kills you the image gets stuck.

I've tried to use W (image stuck) with the unoffical patch but its still stuck.

I have the unoffical patch and the cheat mod downloaded, if thats important to know.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: R94
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes