Androidadult

Aug 3, 2020
View attachment 307233

Overview:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-28
Release Date: 2022-08-27
Developer: Beggar of Net -
Censored: No
Version: 0.90 Pre alpha
Language: English
Previous Game: My New Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.81): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID - Unofficial Bugfix

Patches:

Extras: CHEAT MOD - SCENE VIEWER MOD - SAVES - MAP - MAP-2 - DATING GUIDE - CG RIP - GUIDE

ZoneIT thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 307202 View attachment 307203 View attachment 307204 View attachment 307205 View attachment 307206 View attachment 307207 View attachment 307208 View attachment 307237
Who knows the chemistry solution?
What is the right answer, to progress Lucy's story?

DX-23-VH

Jan 12, 2022
Una consulta para la correccion de errores solo lo descargamos y sobreescribimos o se tiene que descargar todo de nuevo(mod + juego + correcciones???

Reactions: monfernoss

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Start a new game but i am getting a black screen i cant get out of it
Can anyone send me a save from the start of the game? I am stuck at black screen
This is fixed in the unofficial bug patch. Find link at Main page

Does anyone can help:threesome Alison and Noa or Alison and Sharon,I cant change view,only can play with Noa or Sharon,cant play with Alison,why???
You have to complete Sharon first then you have to go on date with Alison to raise her relation score to over 750 (You can check score with pc cheat mod). Once this occurs and you go to Markus house the scene with Sharon and Alison will automatically happen. After when you visit again and did all Noa sex scene, it will automatically trigger with Alison + Noa. After you can have threesome whenever you want by talking to them.

Una consulta para la correccion de errores solo lo descargamos y sobreescribimos o se tiene que descargar todo de nuevo(mod + juego + correcciones???
Choose to overwrite/replace when installing in the order shown below.

Order of install:
  1. Game
  2. missing images (link at the unofficial bug patch post)
  3. pc cheat mod (optional)

Last edited:

LeoCarnage

Jan 12, 2022
This is fixed in the unofficial bug patch. Find link at Main page

You have to complete Sharon first then you have to go on date with Alison to raise her relation score to over 750 (You can check score with pc cheat mod). Once this occurs and you go to Markus house the scene with Sharon and Alison will automatically happen. After when you visit again and did all Noa sex scene, it will automatically trigger with Alison + Noa. After you can have threesome whenever you want by talking to them.

Choose to overwrite/replace when installing in the order shown below.

Order of install:
  1. Game
  2. missing images (link at the unofficial bug patch post)
  3. pc cheat mod (optional)
thank you bro i was able to get it to work along with your cheat mod

Mr_KaLinKa

Nov 6, 2020
damn... i get at the part where you have to warning one of the mafias...

it doesnt matters wich one i pick, the story is gonna be the same or it gonna have a diferent route for one of then?

chaos1990

Aug 3, 2020
Im stuck in the steal the virus part. Help please. I go into the lab theres a guy that says he left something in my desk but theres nothing to interct with apart from the computer in the lab and it says i need to activate it without no one knowing it was her.
Go to the computer that is right behind the terminal and try to use it, then go talk to the other person in the room.

ramiro234

Nov 15, 2018
I chose the Chinese mafia, what do I have to do after the mission to change the color of the viruses? i'm stuck in a place full of npc

and in one part of the top is warren's npc and the other

Mr_KaLinKa

Nov 6, 2020
I chose the Chinese mafia, what do I have to do after the mission to change the color of the viruses? i'm stuck in a place full of npc

and in one part of the top is warren's npc and the other
i gonna do it all... but i chose the gentleman first.

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
I'm stuck there aswell. How did you fix it?
u gotta find item to give to them or else the father ghost would kill u. look for shinning items in the house if thr's no more shinning item around the house the blue ghost wont kill u

ramiro234

Nov 15, 2018
[CITA="muhammadashraf, publicación: 8907928, miembro: 2929096"]
Cualquier ayuda estoy atascado allí. No sé lo que hago. He estado en mi habitación todo el día y no pasa nada.
[/COTIZAR] I'm the same

conswortpt

Oct 31, 2018
i am replaying the game from the beginning and i am stuck in the story classes. The internal guide tells me that to continue with the main story I have to continue attending the classes. I am currently attending
20 classes but no events will be triggered. The events that triggered me are:
- quiz in the history class
- and the maniac who sneaks into the math teacher's house (not the police interrogatory).

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes