Willo0w

Jun 22, 2019
It bugs me when the math teacher asks me to go to the pharmacy and I do it to the store but she doesn't give it to her, she tells me I don't have it, I have to do it or I have to start over

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Anyone else getting the feeling that BON has no idea how to advance the plot a wrap up this version, and that the whole UI
change and switch from pussy fights to races is just stalling for time?
John Davidson Rockefeller: " I would rather earn income from 1% of the efforts of a hundred people than from 100% of my own efforts."
I have a strong feeling that just MNL 2 game from BoN is a distant unrealizable beautiful mirage. When Beggar started his original game, he worked like an ox, and the game updates came out with enviable constancy. The author was full of original ideas and even placed himself in his own brainchild. You can find it near Rachel's house in the original game. Also, MC adopts the technique of sex from him. By the way, the Revamp storyline did not overtake the storyline of the original MNL by much. It's just that in Revamp a lot of attention is paid to the development of the relationship between MC and Lucy, which was not in the original game. So, why should Beggar strain himself and come up with a new host of ideas if his project already brings him a good income? In any case, he will stall for time, regardless of whether the races will replace the pussy fights. As long as you are hungry and you don't have a penny in your pocket, you will try to work. Put yourself in his place, wouldn't you do the same?

Jul 19, 2022
John Davidson Rockefeller: " I would rather earn income from 1% of the efforts of a hundred people than from 100% of my own efforts."
I have a strong feeling that just MNL 2 game from BoN is a distant unrealizable beautiful mirage. When Beggar started his original game, he worked like an ox, and the game updates came out with enviable constancy. The author was full of original ideas and even placed himself in his own brainchild. You can find it near Rachel's house in the original game. Also, MC adopts the technique of sex from him. By the way, the Revamp storyline did not overtake the storyline of the original MNL by much. It's just that in Revamp a lot of attention is paid to the development of the relationship between MC and Lucy, which was not in the original game. So, why should Beggar strain himself and come up with a new host of ideas if his project already brings him a good income? In any case, he will stall for time, regardless of whether the races will replace the pussy fights. As long as you are hungry and you don't have a penny in your pocket, you will try to work. Put yourself in his place, wouldn't you do the same?
play less

Reactions: Evilashv02

mayoralions

May 10, 2017
atascada.PNG
pls i need help

I have had those words on the screen all the time since the beginning of the game, I have tried to do everything and they are still there, please I need help to remove them,

Sdasti

Mar 16, 2018
Can somebody give me a save file from after MC fucks Alexx for the first time, just at the beginning of the game, as soon as MC cums i just got a black screen, cant open phone yet. And i wanna see the changes at the beginning of the story. Thanks.

Nov 26, 2019
After I've done all the Gyna recovery therapy scenes is that it? It says to talk to Lucy but its just the same scenes so I assume its over.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes