tadashi

Jul 26, 2017
complete the training with Tina and talk with Lucy in house maybe something has changed.

Who is Tina? Where do you do your training?

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
View attachment 2030213

when i try to load game
any fix ?
There is a possible fix, if you have more than one savefile, load a previous save and from there, with the game loaded try to load the "Bugged" file, sometimes it works. Other fix that may help you is trying to load the save in 0.89, sometimes it works. If the 0.89 solution works, move the MC to another place and save again. If none of the above works, load a previous file and from there advance the content. From my experience, this bug appears when you play between versions, when you try to play deleted content or just by bad luck. In any case, I suggest that you save in multiple instances, just in case. Also, if you cut the save folder and move all the files to another location, you can make a backup of all your progress, from there the game will make a new save folder and you will have another 24 slots. In any case, best of wishes with your savefile ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: billy2220

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Guys. I have a problem. I have launched the game and got to the main menu, but now, i cant seem to find the will to either launch the game or quit. What do?

billy2220

Oct 18, 2020
when I play hornets missions when I shuld take Phil to the spare room
I found my self in my room and get a black screen and I use the bugfixer but i can't play the mission

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I need help, i have done everything in the game, but i cant trigger the next box for Sarah´s card, the last one that i did was the one that unlocked the Jet´s quests to recover her documents. I have done that, all school quest(the facebox says "complete main quest to continue") and the next box to recover still no appears.
just to be sure here a screen of her gallery to you to see her progress.
new life.png

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Carol is not being shown in book of faces..
View attachment 2029783
Carol was removed by the dev. You need to use the unofficial patch before Carol history team event and talking with her to open her individual story. The unofficial patch restored Carol completely.

In the Lucy flashback where she's in jail, I get stuck in the forest cleanup part when she says she needs to go to the bathroom. Keeps getting me stuck in a tree. Any help or someone with a save just past that point?
The unofficial patch has a fix for this, but you need to use it before that part. I suggest you use it and reload a previous save.

when I play hornets missions when I shuld take Phil to the spare room
I found my self in my room and get a black screen and I use the bugfixer but i can't play the mission
I played Phil completely and didnt get any problems. Im using both the unofficial patch and the pc cheat mod. I suggest you verify your game files, maybe try a clean copy of the game or reload a previous save and retry. No error I notice in regards to Phil

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
those images that isn't in Unoffical BugFixes where can i find them?? images of gang recruit maps are all missing.

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
could you share me ur Map436 .json too :D i cant find that missing image in BugFix been unable to progress thx in advance.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes