rezeile

May 7, 2022
the game says i need to study with lucy but the icon doesnt appear in my room even though its the right time. is this a bug or what??

Rfa-moi

Dec 6, 2021
Guys rem if you get bugs, save facing the problem or before/close to the problem and send me your save via pm. This way I can fix the bug and we can all improve the game.

I am at college at the moment but weekends I will look at all the pm and sort out the bugs. So if you aint see a speedy reply, you know the reason as to why (y)

So far using the unofficial patch and cheat mod, I have played from the beginning and reached close to picking the gang and have NOT experience any bugs. My time is limited, so can only play a short while to test for bugs on my own

Salut
je comprend parfaitement pourquoi tu n'as que peu de temps, ne t'inquiète pas.
je te joints les fichiers dans un prochain post si j'y arrive, je précise de j'utilise le (SoTN_unofficial_bugfixes v0.90 et FULL Missing Images v0.90 et le MNL Cheat Mod v0.90)
Merci pour ton travail.

Hi
I understand perfectly why you only have a little time, don't worry.
I attach the files in a future post if I can, I specify that I use the (SoTN_unofficial_bugfixes v0.90 and FULL Missing Images v0.90 and the MNL Cheat Mod v0.90)
Thanks for your work

Swalexxx

Dec 19, 2017
I noticed a line on top of some of the teachers' sprites.

After looking in to that, I of course then also notice other issues like:
  • Sprites not being aligned properly (cause of the line)
  • Most shadows being off-center
  • Some bad editing / drawing of arms and legs
  • Bad coloring on gym teacher (succubus red)
  • Some teachers being taller from the front than from behind
Examples:
Gymteach.jpg
Sample.jpg

Still not perfect, but an improvement imho.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
And also: is it only me, or with some scenes there's this blurry image, like someone put on soap on character, for example scene with Lucy after injury?

Rfa-moi

Dec 6, 2021
Guys rem if you get bugs, save facing the problem or before/close to the problem and send me your save via pm. This way I can fix the bug and we can all improve the game.

I am at college at the moment but weekends I will look at all the pm and sort out the bugs. So if you aint see a speedy reply, you know the reason as to why (y)

So far using the unofficial patch and cheat mod, I have played from the beginning and reached close to picking the gang and have NOT experience any bugs. My time is limited, so can only play a short while to test for bugs on my own

the files !

Tomamax19

Feb 2, 2022
hello I ask you a question how to do babysitting jobs, because I go to the smartphone and go to news and press on babysitting work and nothing comes up, can you help me?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes