deFaktores

Jan 28, 2018
Shower scene...
Keep in mind that:
* This is not official
* This is fanmade, might differ from real story
* English not my native
* Credits for ALL IMGs go to BoN
* Just sharing, don't come back to me for changes and/or saying you didn't like it
* Story is as if it was the first time they had intercourse

Download vid

Swalexxx

Dec 19, 2017
Made myself a base template for sprite editing.
I found a good base-set to start from, which I had to make more feminine.
I've redrawn the back almost from scratch and so far I've redrawn one bust size (I kept the original front bust).
After that I started with the gym teacher.
Gave her a new suit. One that matcher closer to her cg design.

This is what I got so far:
gymteacher.jpg

I'll see about doing the other main characters. The gymteacher needed some lovin :)

Last edited:

ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018
hey guys
the book of faces is telling me to go to my room
but when I went there, there was nothing to do
here is my save

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

1. Included the image stuck for Spanish users as mentioned. Press W > bugfixer > image stuck (This will remove all stuck images or those stupid sex onomatopoeia images)
  2. Lucy front door bug (Thanks to Rfa-moi for his save)

Note: You should NOT get any bugs prior to choosing a gang. That's how far I reach playing the game, bug free, when using the unofficial patch + pc cheat mod (y)

Last edited:

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018

1. Included the image stuck for Spanish users as mentioned. Press W > bugfixer > image stuck (This will remove all stuck images or those stupid sex onomatopoeia images)
  2. Lucy front door bug (Thanks to Rfa-moi for his save)

Note: You should NOT get any bugs prior to choosing a gang. That's how far I reach playing the game, bug free, when using the unofficial patch + pc cheat mod (y)
I got. stuck in the dance with lucy in the home can you help me please and by the way I did try with unofficial bugfix it didn't work with the cheat mode too I did all the steps but still the image stuck with bugfix I still can continue the game but it still annoying

............................. tenor.gif

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
hey all. is there and fix for having a black screen in nearly all interactive sex scenes. i have tried the bug fix but no joy. never had this problem before. also keep getting a error saying... failed to load: img/pictures/00sex00girlbar01.png

any help plz

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
any patch for the img/parallaxes

this is just one of the errors i get
Check the unofficial bug patch, you will find the missing images patch.

I got. stuck in the dance with lucy in the home can you help me please and by the way I did try with unofficial bugfix it didn't work with the cheat mode too I did all the steps but still the image stuck with bugfix I still can continue the game but it still annoying
I am 99.9% sure the image stuck works. Ensure you are using the updated unofficial bug patch. Image stuck by the creator can be fix using the image stuck bugfixer option. If you still getting problem, then only way for me to fix is to send your save via pm. I will check it out as soon as I can(y)

hey all. is there and fix for having a black screen in nearly all interactive sex scenes. i have tried the bug fix but no joy. never had this problem before. also keep getting a error saying... failed to load: img/pictures/00sex00girlbar01.png

any help plz
All interactive sex scene is fixed in the unofficial patch. You need to install the missing image patch. I suggest you check back the unofficial patch post and ensure you installed everything correctly. If still getting problem, send me your save via pm and I will check it out as soon as I can, to confirm if it is a bug.

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
I am amazed. You guys should probably be updating this game more often. I got more exited with this then the actual "big update" lol

Shower scene...
Keep in mind that:
* This is not official
* This is fanmade, might differ from real story
* English not my native
* Credits for ALL IMGs go to BoN
* Just sharing, don't come back to me for changes and/or saying you didn't like it
* Story is as if it was the first time they had intercourse

Download vid here

Reactions: deFaktores
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes