NTRX18

May 6, 2017
i dont know wht do now, i finish all the scene with gyna (school's nurse), the cell say i need to speak with Lucy in house, i try all the scene with lucy in the house, the cel only chage when i do the scene in he kitchen, when you lick you lucy, now say i need to to my room but nothing happen, i miss something o wht?

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
i dont know wht do now, i finish all the scene with gyna (school's nurse), the cell say i need to speak with Lucy in house, i try all the scene with lucy in the house, the cel only chage when i do the scene in he kitchen, when you lick you lucy, now say i need to to my room but nothing happen, i miss something o wht?
you dont need to do anything because its end of update

Reactions: Maericke

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Is the gloryhole scene with Lucy in the game yet? if yes, how do you unlock it?
You probably missed doing it .. in the scene where you follow Laura through town and she goes in the public bathroom, SAVE there and look in all of the incorrect stalls and you get other scenes, including the one with Lucy. I would save there and do it until you've seen them all. If you pick the Lucy scene you miss the Laura scene and it continues from there.

Reactions: lumley

Willo0w

Jun 22, 2019
how do i get it bugged in the part when you have to follow luci in the mall after buying the dildo it disappears i don't know what to do

Mtan89

Sep 10, 2022
In lucy's questline I'm stuck in the part where you finish the recovery after getting injured playing soccer, it says go to my room after and I've tried doing that over and over but it's not working any fix for this

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
In lucy's questline I'm stuck in the part where you finish the recovery after getting injured playing soccer, it says go to my room after and I've tried doing that over and over but it's not working any fix for this
End of content for now. Nothing else to do with Lucy.

Reactions: Maericke
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes