Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
New Hud - trash idea X_X + game has become (sort of) COMPRESSED... in a bad way. The picture got worse, and the black space (sides) generally occupies 30% of the screen ... before , game was full screen and everything looked + - normal.
That and in general the game needs a redraw (Remake) on Honey Select 2 because on the FIRST (engine) the drawing looks (ugly) And the 2nd engine still shows good models ...
+ Many mechanics (from the abandoned game) still haven't made it here. For example, teaching STEALTH . There were a lot of events with this (too long to list) ...... The author only simplified learning with Jane (no need to run around the map like an idiot at addresses) ... But I think the project is at an impasse... I would divide it into chapters (if I may say so) ...
Chapter 1 - the moment BEFORE choosing a gang - this chapter + - is worked out.
Chapter 2 - when we chose a gang - is in ALPHA versions, not even BETA...
The game will become morally obsolete until it reaches release --_--

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
My New Life Revamp [v0.90 Pre alpha+ Unofficial Bugfix] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (6.4 GB/ 1.21 GB) :WorkUpload,

Mac: WorkUpload , (Untested (1.3 GB) (Based on this Guide)

(If Anyone download old version compression without unofficcial bugfix: Download from main post, all and put in game folder replace if it needed,that's need solve bug)

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 RC8
Image Quality: ~80%.
Audio Quality: ~50%
Video Quality: ~50% (1000 Kbps)
This compress version is missing the '.exe' file. I can not play

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
If I knew the answer I would stop, if you don't want to help, at least don't get in the way.
If my compression don't worked in joiplay,that's not my problem,that's only problem dev this software and you

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes