Tomamax19

Feb 2, 2022
hello I ask you a question how to do babysitting jobs, because I go to the smartphone and go to news and press on babysitting work and nothing comes up, can you help me?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
the files !
No explanation as to the bug you experience, plus you didn't pm the save. I sadly cannot help as I have no clue what issue you have. But feel free to message me again and tell me what the issue is. I would prefer you pm me as it is better for me to keep track than search through the thread to see the person to quote etc. Quoting me in the thread will cause your message to be missed when many other messages overlap.

boil-water-instructions.gif

BOTN removed the babysitter content IIRC from the latest update.
Also the mechanic jobs but the events were left making the mission not possible to complete
Carol was disable, you cant progress her quest as no BOF shows up and also her questline is broken

Both fixed and added back in the unofficial bug patch but I didn't bother to add back the babysitting

help again
stuck again
when I entered the room and clicked on Sarah, everything stuck
save num 17
Use a clean copy of the game. Meaning redownload the game and extract it and use it with your save. No mods, just a clean copy of the game + your save. This is to rule out corruption of your game file OR if you using some other mod that causing you the problem.

No issues on my side and that's using your save WITH the unofficial bug patch and the pc cheat mod.
Therefore, problem is on your side or some other mod you are using. It works just fine on my side

View attachment 2033986
I'm stuck after the first sex scene with Alexx.
Use the unofficial bug patch. Link at OP / Main page

Last edited:

The Midget

Aug 17, 2019
Hi. idk what happened but right after the gang app tutorial, I get a black screen and then sent from Otto Labs to my room and the mission get stuck. It keeps telling me to go talk to Sayuki but she is nowhere to be found in Otto Labs. I've already tried to use the cheat mod but didn't work. Please help.

deFaktores

Jan 28, 2018
Is the mod not complete yet? :unsure:
Did templates, almost done with Lucy (the bigger the content, the longer it takes, cause of testing)
f953.png

I don't know if the shower scene with Lucy is in the game, did one of my own since imgs are there as if it was the first time having sex with her
f952.png

took a lot of time, scene long as MC's dick

gonna deliver lucy first then others as i have the time

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have ask...
1. I need loaud you compressed version
2. When i need install bugfix
3. And only when install you mod, corret?
You can use any version, compress or FULL. The COMPRESS link at OP, someone else compress it before I could. But if you prefer mine, here is the LINK

Correct order to use/install the mods and bug patch etc is:

1. Compress OR Full game
2. Unofficial bug patch
3. Missing images pack (link at unofficial bug patch post)
4. PC cheat mod

Itilatifa

Jan 7, 2022
Hi. idk what happened but right after the gang app tutorial, I get a black screen and then sent from Otto Labs to my room and the mission get stuck. It keeps telling me to go talk to Sayuki but she is nowhere to be found in Otto Labs. I've already tried to use the cheat mod but didn't work. Please help.
I had this bug too. While choose sayuki for Triad teammate, game switch to Hornet/ jaqualine. And then back to MC room with black screen. How to fix that?

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes