Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
This game has become obsolete, the animations and mechanics were interesting until about 2 years ago, now they are boring and unpleasant, there are still endless bugs.

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
My game glitched on this mission, every time I talk to Lucy, whether in the living room dancing or in my room to study the image crashes right after the lines, and when I enter my room nothing happens.
Sorry for the english.
Sem título.png

Ekmek

Jul 17, 2017
bro beggar says new patch coming with full story lucy but what about the tyna and her aunt and mafia girls ?

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
bro beggar says new patch coming with full story lucy but what about the tyna and her aunt and mafia girls ?
it is not lucy's full story it just contains lucy's house events like last sarah update so its not even update

Rfa-moi

Dec 6, 2021
Hi!
jeux inintéressant mais apres deux ans et 5 versions différentes pour avancer je jette l'éponge trop de bugs encore une fois bloqué après l'anniversaire de lucy et la discussion entre lucy et maria le personnage ce transforme en lucy impossible d'avancer dans le jeu qui me dit de me rendre a la porte de devant !...

interesting game but after two years and 5 different versions to advance I throw the towel too many bugs again blocked after the birthday of lucy and the discussion between lucy and maria the character is transformed into lucy impossible to advance in the game that tells me to go to the front door!

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Guys rem if you get bugs, save facing the problem or before/close to the problem and send me your save via pm. This way I can fix the bug and we can all improve the game.

I am at college at the moment but weekends I will look at all the pm and sort out the bugs. So if you aint see a speedy reply, you know the reason as to why (y)

So far using the unofficial patch and cheat mod, I have played from the beginning and reached close to picking the gang and have NOT experience any bugs. My time is limited, so can only play a short while to test for bugs on my own

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes