Preview:
custom UI
UIbase.jpg
Icons
Icons.jpg

Last edited:

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
anyone who finish collecting 25 weed in yuri house pls do share which might be the location i missed out been clicking every corner not getting 25.

Swalexxx

Dec 19, 2017
Made some minor Icon improvements for faceweb and some interactables.
(some minor edits, but mainly making them all the same size and giving them smoother edges)

See my previous post.

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
But it didn’t say no more content
i think beggar didn't change it because he divided it into 2 parts. so when you play the 2nd part, it will write something like 'you have completed all your activities in this character'.

DralixMercel

Nov 10, 2019
ok, I think I'm in a circle with no way out, I'm supposed to have just finished the missions in chainatown, and if I remember correctly after being in the soccer group, I remembered that Warren came to school, but now he doesn't go out and yes I force the meeting with Lucy, she makes me the event but then I can't study with her because I'm still at my father's house. How do I get out of this bug? Or is there something I don't understand? 1662410910649.png 1662410928564.png 1662410881578.png

KorosuUno

Apr 22, 2017
Easily fixed if you using the unofficial patch correctly. After installing the unofficial patch, use the bugfixer > image stuck and everything works fine. Tested using your save

Thanks for the release.

Updated the missing images to include the new images from BoN.
Only images were released

Using your save I didnt get any problems. Finish Sarah and was doing Amy one and no image stuck for me.
I'm having the same exact problem. Once I go to Sarah room and get my throat slice it freezes and the image stuck fix doesn't work. I even tried reinstalling it and I follow your instructions for the unofficial patch and nothing help. if it helps could this be a problem if you have the compress version of it though?

edit: I got it to work. so I redownloaded the unofficial patch and the missing images and reinstall them again and it worked. I guess it wasn't working before when I first downloaded them for some reason.

Last edited:

pijazor123

Sep 2, 2019
[CITA="muhammadashraf, publicación: 8907928, miembro: 2929096"]
Cualquier ayuda estoy atascado allí. No sé lo que hago. He estado en mi habitación todo el día y no pasa nada.
[/COTIZAR] I'm the same
Si estas en la alpha y terminaste la rehabilitacion es el final de la update, no logro ver el post adjunto supongo que ese sera tu problema

aager

May 3, 2022
Anyone else getting the feeling that BON has no idea how to advance the plot a wrap up this version, and that the whole UI
change and switch from pussy fights to races is just stalling for time?

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes