Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
BUGS ingame:

Carla quest where they go to otter labs, Markus image missing
Brenda Quest not starting
Sandra Anal Scene Image stuck after Scene
Sara BJ scene not showing

is it because its a compressed version, or its just a BUG??:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

thedarksheep

May 31, 2017
if there's still ppl having issues with the lucy quest where you move the 2 boxes in the new home and her dialogue doesnt move forward, for me, running a few random quests and taking the bus home b4 i initiated the quest fixed it and i was able to progress normally.

!Daddy69!

May 14, 2022
Can anyone tell me where Brendas house is I thought she said 2 Birdtown but in the Book of Faces it says 3 downtown i go to both places in the afternoon and nothing happens. The clue says wait for her to call but she called me once and when i talked to her at recess she told me to come to her house to help her hook up with Derek.

JJKK@456

Sep 1, 2023
I won the race.then after 30s are gone the car stucks in a building i have to use bugfix then the car disappears.I go to the home garage door but the next day the car isnt there and the car quickmenu doesnt work so i cant trigger the quest to return the car.

FruitC

Aug 15, 2017
Sad, you actually believe this :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Cheat mod doesnt affect anything or cause bugs. What you saying makes NO SENSE at all. Especially when the cheat mod dont even touch that event at all. This is a bug in the original game since racing was introduce :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Man, it's sad, but true. At least for me. When I experience some bugs - I just use another copy of the game without cheat files. And the bugs just disappear :rolleyes:
Maybe just fresh copy of the game makes the difference, I donno.

!Daddy69!

May 14, 2022
Can anyone tell me where Brendas house is I thought she said 2 Birdtown but in the Book of Faces it says 3 downtown i go to both places in the afternoon and nothing happens. The clue says wait for her to call but she called me once and when i talked to her at recess she told me to come to her house to help her hook up with Derek.
Ok it was 2 Birdtown SON needs to fix that in the Book of Faces now i fail at stealing the dress for Brenda =) Can anyone tell me what im supposed to do in order to pass that point?

Reactions: monfernoss

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Man, it's sad, but true. At least for me. When I experience some bugs - I just use another copy of the game without cheat files. And the bugs just disappear :rolleyes:
Maybe just fresh copy of the game makes the difference, I donno.
You just answered yourself - You DONT KNOW. But felt the need to say the mod is at fault :rolleyes: . There is no way what you said is true. The fault has to be you itself. Maybe it could be you simply NOT READING or following instructions and took the risk to use outdated files on an updated game. Which is CLEARLY said in the downloads and first time using the mod IN GAME. Regardless, the cause is you.

Which is more likely:

The pc cheat mod creator: who knows exactly how the bug in question is cause, who fixes it and other bugs, who fixes it in people save; is not saying nonsense :rolleyes:

OR

You, who saying honestly man :poop::poop::poop:.

To each his own I guess, but refrain from telling members false things if you can. And as always, the pc cheat is optional. No need to use if it causing you so much imaginary bugs.

To Everyone Else:
I can guarantee you 10000%, the cheat mod doesn't cause any bug to affect your game. Any bug in the cheat mod is LOCALIZED to just the cheat mod and NEVER the game.

Symphony of the Night anal rachel does not appear even though they already did it in the mc's room
Check your inbox, I sent it to you fixed

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes