Ezio31

Feb 1, 2020
Hey complainers, it looks like you don't know games here on f95 (and on patreon of course) where devs delay releases for MONTHS, not for day or 2 :ROFLMAO:
exactly lol!!!!! there are some developers who have been postponing since the last year with basically pointless excuses. BEGGAR only delayed a few days and its understandable.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
As always, I'll play trough with all mafias and post the saves. Not sure if I'll be done today, tough. Even because by BoN's sayings, there's a lot of content, and I really play trough with all saves, not complete it trough save editing, to avoid bugs.

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
From patreon, hope you're not disappointed:
"

I have decided to release the update in two parts, so in a few days I will release the second part. I have discarded a lot of content, because in the rush to meet the date, I was not happy with the result. I'd rather do it again and make it look good. I present a great expansion I have worked especially on improving the animations and I have drawn a lot on the images. Please tell me what you think of the sequences.
Thank you, you will have more content shortly."

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes