Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Anyone has a link for v0.8.3.5 full version? i want to play with the cheat mod. thanks in advance!
it does not have the mod, you'll have to download an install them. I dont' remember wether it has or not my saves in, if it does and you don't want them, launch the game and delete the saves. If the saves are not there and you want them (since I completed all content), my saves are in my signature's "relevant posts"

Reactions: DDoku

Roke16

Jun 4, 2020
Do you know if it has ntr? Since the last time I played it, Mc's sister stayed with the cousin ... and I was lazy to play it all again to avoid that ... or could you later get the sister back?

BDI

May 23, 2017
SoTN only releases a mod for a given version on it's final realease. 0.84 is currently only half released. Once the final release is out, he always does his best to update the mod as soon as he can, there's no need for anyone to demand that from him, and demanding mod from partial releases is useless at the best. If you didn't catch up to Laura's story yet and want to use the cheat mod trough most of your playtrough, I can provide a link for you to download version 0.83.5 and you can play it with mods, then transfer your saves to 0.84 once you finish Amy's quest.
Why finish Amy's quest when you have to start it again in version 0.84 and if you use the save from 0.83.5 then you can't finish it.

Reactions: zimba1234

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Hi Dudes (and Dudettes if there ever was one among you degenerates)
I didn't play that game since it has been revamped,and i really liked the original

Is the revamp solely linear or is it still sandbox-y? (i tried to look for the answer in the thread and evaluation but I couldn't get a clear idea :/
Hm... It's mostly linear, aside from side quests. It's becomng increasingly more sandbox as the house harem is developed

Reactions: Kuraam

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Why finish Amy's quest when you have to start it again in version 0.84 and if you use the save from 0.83.5 then you can't finish it.
Sorry what? You don't have to restart Amy's quest in 0.84, neither you have problems with using a 0.83.5 save in 0.84. I literally just copied my 0.83.5 saves, in which I had Amy's quest fully completed, in the 0.84 directory, and I'm playing perfectly.

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Do you know if it has ntr? Since the last time I played it, Mc's sister stayed with the cousin ... and I was lazy to play it all again to avoid that ... or could you later get the sister back?
Yo can get your sister back from Christian. At the party, before there was a bug in which you had to drink the altered drink to save her intead of changing the drinks. I don't know if later releases fixed that, but at the very least SoTN's cheat mod did. TL;DR yes you can get your sister back. About NTR content, there isn't any. Unless you, like some others, consider Laura NTR. That is not NTR. She sleeps with girls, sometimes you spy her, she is not aware of you peeking. She does not sleep with any other guy, nor she rubs it on you that she sleeps with girls. In fact, she brings girls to you and is quite excited for threesomes.

Reactions: Roke16

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Revamped? feels mor elike a downgrade to me... I'm not trying to be an ass but theres so many bugs (bookface always saying check on maria in the pool in morning, classes not adding to skills ect) so much missing content (that should be there from the start like the YT stuff) actual game play has been removed ex: stealth to change test scores (all you do now it just enter room grab keys change scores, The games so linear at parts it might as well be auto-pilot

I'm not even sure why this version is even in RPGM with how linear the game is now theres no point in exploring might as well have just made in rem'py if im honest, feels more like its just being made in RPGM still just to simulated longer game play just to walk back and fore between home and school.

I'll check back on this in a few months too see if anything changes... but for now im going back to playing the "abandoned" version

Reactions: Aioria619

BDI

May 23, 2017
Sorry what? You don't have to restart Amy's quest in 0.84, neither you have problems with using a 0.83.5 save in 0.94. I literally just copied my 0.83.5 saves, in which I had Amy's quest fully completed, in the 0.84 directory, and I'm playing perfectly.
Yes you do!! I had her completly finished in 0.83.5 and tried using my save and after the start of Lauras quest was told to advance in Amy quest, well it was finished, so could not proceed.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
HAHAHA!
Here's why I find it funny on the ones bashing on Laura in this new update, because my wife is very much a lot like Laura in this game.

My wife's physical features are very similar to Laura and also very much into geek culture, most people view her as a very nice modest person but she's also bi (and loves it when have 3somes with other women), writes adult based books and can be a very spoiled brat in dire need of a red assed spanking.

The MC is still very young and when we were younger I let her get away with it too much. As we got older I did finally put my foot down and actually started lighting her ass up, in which it gets her so horny she will either blow me like there is no tomorrow or fuck my brains out.

The MC IS NOT a cuck or beta but is still a young 18 year old man still learning the ropes who didn't even have a girlfriend let alone went out with any chick until he moved in the beginning of the game as Alexx was his buddy all those years.

Reactions: bufameti and Jieigh

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Naaaaah not liking the 180 personality flip for Laura. Not at all. it wouldn't work with Amy or even Tyna but not Laura. Seems like a completely different character now.
Has it not donned on any of you guys that THIS is who Laura really is not in public, like quite a lot of women really are?

Reactions: Jieigh

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Yes you do!! I had her completly finished in 0.83.5 and tried using my save and after the start of Lauras quest was told to advance in Amy quest, well it was finished, so could not proceed.
Eeeeeeh... Something is wrong with your saves or your game then. As I said, I straight up copied my saves from 0.83.5 to 0.84, no special procedures taken. And also you're the first person I see having trouble to carry saves to this update. Well if it is too much hassle to fix your saves, download mine, under "Relevant posts" in my signature (it's the same post you'll get to if you go to the OP's "SAVES" link).
Those saves are from 0.83.5 and are the very same saves I copied to 0.84. There are multiple options available, including for each mafia and Yahaira being alive or not. The only variations you won't find there are the petty/nice/charismatic etc options. If lack of those options bugs you too much, there's also a save at the mafia choice point, which is shortly before the charismatic/nice/petty etc system is introduced. Also, since they are 0.83.5 saves, you can use cheat mod to change the MC name and do whatever the blast you want.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i search for image and i found mnay images with gentleman woman, did i miss something

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes