Jieigh

May 26, 2020
SAVES POST UPDATED
for ALL mobs/mafias

Now you don't need to run 0.85 content if you don't want to.
As per usual, old post's description and saves moved to the repository thread
I don't know when I'll be able to update to version 0.86, I have life stuff to do

Reactions: Ale69

Blu

May 15, 2017
I don't fuck believe that i wasted my time in this update to see a hj. That's it, i just give up.
Goodbye, why the hell would you think lucy sex scene would be in a bonus update that took only a week, to you complaining that her sex scene was rush instead. The last update took 2months why would an update yall got in a week have more content. Yall need to get a life!

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Goodbye, why the hell would you think lucy sex scene would be in a bonus update that took only a week, to you complaining that her sex scene was rush instead. The last update took 2months why would an update yall got in a week have more content. Yall need to get a life!
The reason why people are upset is not because it is just a handjob. People are upset because the quest you have to do for it is so nonsensical and non explanatory. If there is one thing this game continuously fails at it is explaining what it wants from the player. Moreover, quests like this usually have a bigger pay off, and this does not.

Blu

May 15, 2017
The reason why people are upset is not because it is just a handjob. People are upset because the quest you have to do for it is so nonsensical and non explanatory. If there is one thing this game continuously fails at it is explaining what it wants from the player. Moreover, quests like this usually have a bigger pay off, and this does not.
Wtf the bigger payoff is when we get to the sex scene when its thr right time! Duh

Jamison Wine

Feb 15, 2018
help im stuck trying to pick up groceries for charles parents at the martina mall and the guy i need to talk to is bugged out and isnt showing up

Last edited:

numm123

Apr 14, 2018
How to progress beth quests? Can't find beth after school. I did every time and made sure it on weekday but nothing. Or could someone provide 0.84 saves with triads mafia pretty please? Been stuck

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey Sotn, can you fix beth school sex and Rachel anal sex.
I saw you quote the mod? What problem are you getting? I am assuming you are referring to the game in general. If this is the case, I'm really sorry but I don't have time to be fixing the creator's game bugs, especially when I see many post about game bugs that doesn't exist. Hence, I recommend everyone use the game guide at OP page to better understand a mission and the game flow itself. Nevertheless and ironically, the game has many bugs and its the creators responsibility to fix these, not me. Regardless, this is mainly due to my time being very limited these days. However, if the game has a confirm "game breaking bug" (preventing playing entirely) then I will prioritize and look at it to provide a quick fix, (if others are taking to long).

If a bug is related to my mod, test without mod to confirm the mod is at fault. Then private message me and I will fix asap.

Last edited:

Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
Okay so I seem to have a bug where the MC goes to sleep and his mom comes in to pick up his laundry. Only problem is, I've already done this part and the game only loads in one pairs of clothing on the floor to pick up (and there's suppose to be multiple clothing scattered). Kind of hoping I don't have to reload an old save and see if it resolves or not but I wanted to know if anyone else has the same issue.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
I saw you quote the mod? What problem are you getting? I am assuming you are referring to the game in general. If this is the case, I'm really sorry but I don't have time to be fixing the creator's game bugs, especially when I see many post about game bugs that doesn't exist. Hence, I recommend everyone use the game guide at OP page to better understand a mission and the game flow itself. Nevertheless and ironically, the game has many bugs and its the creators responsibility to fix these, not me. Sadly my time is very limited these days. However, if the game has a confirm "game breaking bug" (preventing playing entirely) then I will prioritize and look at it to provide a quick fix, (if others are taking to long).

If a bug is related to my mod, test without mod to confirm the mod is at fault. Then private message me and I will fix asap.
could you do a warren quest fix? after christian interupts the chat, either door will lead to mc being locked.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
could you do a warren quest fix? after christian interupts the chat, either door will lead to mc being locked.
Always provide a save at the point of the problem. Saves me tons of time and I am able to fix it quicker because I dont play the game. Also I am able to confirm it is indeed a game breaking bug.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
enter the room and it will get stuck
I understand its get stuck at that door. But the door doesn't go anywhere besides inside warren house.
But if you go upstairs and use the door to the right and talk to Warren the scene will trigger.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes