Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
The funny thing is his Patreon is growing :))
PATRONS
It was 1010 in the morning

Looks like people like to get scammed .. I should open a Patreon two if the economy is so good
Those are the smart people who want to support but only support during a release month, then cancel until the next release. The people who continually support every month even if nothing is released are the ones who are paying more than they need to.

Also no one is going to support your Patreon if you haven't built a following first. lol

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
HOW MUCH FUCKING LISA CONTENT, I KEEP SEEING HER IMAGES BUT IS IT IN GAME OR NOT, ONE SIMPLE YES/NO. GOD I FUCKING HATE RPGM GAMES

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
remember, lucy said 'I just had sex with two guys, one was Jack and the other was in high school and it was really bad I don't even remember and i felt so bad' when she talks with maria but in the current update lucy acting like a slut and that's what makes me cancer. mental illness is affecting beggar bad i guess he dont remember his own game
I must disapprove of what you just replied now or atleast somehow explain Lucy's story because i believe a lot of you didn't understand truly her story....

Lucy had sex in high school and that's true but she had sex,and if i remember correctly,because she smoked weed.

The 2nd time Lucy had sex is with Jack because she thought he loves her etc...BUT she didn't know what Jack's true purpose was.

3rd time she had sex is with Nesrot and you can't say that's even sed because Nesrot just put it inside and he came,that's all AND she HAD to do it because she couldn't pay Nesrot for the info he gave her and that info was really important for her to actually see and understand what Jack,Warren and the Triads true purpose were.

So thus far she really had sex with 2 guys only BUT she did it because she had reasons and also she didn't understand Jack's true nature back then.

A slut is a woman who enjoys fucking other man and as far as i've seen she didn't enjoyed anything or anyone.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
A lot of folks on here at one time or another put paper in his pocket. I did but I also have complaints about this 6 months layoffs and minimal content. He’s playing the victim and the true victims are the players of the game and a Patreon supporters. He won’t wake up and see that his procrastination and poor me attitude is what is hurting him
I'm not saying all the hate he is getting from is just the freeloaders but on this site it is the majority of them.

He really does need to get himself better organized no matter the situation. I do understand that life shit happens, hell about 20 years ago I had so much back to back bad shit happen that everyone who knew me IRL and online were surprised that anyone could have had that much bad shit happen to them. So I get that things happen but he does need some better structural organization if he still plans on continuing to make a living off of making [adult] video games.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I must disapprove of what you just replied now or atleast somehow explain Lucy's story because i believe a lot of you didn't understand truly her story....

Lucy had sex in high school and that's true but she had sex,and if i remember correctly,because she smoked weed.

The 2nd time Lucy had sex is with Jack because she thought he loves her etc...BUT she didn't know what Jack's true purpose was.

3rd time she had sex is with Nesrot and you can't say that's even sed because Nesrot just put it inside and he came,that's all AND she HAD to do it because she couldn't pay Nesrot for the info he gave her and that info was really important for her to actually see and understand what Jack,Warren and the Triads true purpose were.

So thus far she really had sex with 2 guys only BUT she did it because she had reasons and also she didn't understand Jack's true nature back then.

A slut is a woman who enjoys fucking other man and as far as i've seen she didn't enjoyed anything or anyone.
Also back in MnL there was true NTR an example was that Amaria wanted to get fucked in front of her husband while she was sleeping.

Biology teacher's husband(blonde one,can't rememer her name) wanted MC to fuck her wife in front of him.

So believe me,back in MnL there were a lot worse shit than this one,also this is not NTR at all.

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
As usual, a mess of an update. Crashes, characters dialogue won't start, warping to a character location still turns you into a mouse cursor and you can't do anything but quit the game. Now I have a weird pink text stuck on the screen no matter where I go.

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018

as you said lucy couldn't enjoy it because jack and nesrot both of them came so early but before the sex lucy seems very eager to fuck with nesrot, she didn't have to accept sex with nesrot because the deal was on money but when nesrot say 'oh then you can pay in other ways' lucy jump into it and said 'lets see what you got' if that scene wasn't a flashback it would count as NTR and beggar promised there will be no NTR in lucy also i dont remember lucy say 'i fucked with nesrot' i might be wrong though (i can't stand anything related to ntr im sorry)

Last edited:
Reactions: JojodoLolo

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
how can you get all those scenes? or they are not all complete? lol this Beggar makes us wait months for this XD

Of all those Lucy scenes which are the ones in the Pre Alpha version ?

Just asking to understand if i missed some scenes.
So far the shower sex, bed sex and glory hole i haven't saw them anything else i already saw them

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
god i can't progress, after the sex scene with alexx, the screen goes black. i will try with the compressed version to see if i can do it with this one.

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
I need to go train in school. I can't find Tyna next to the chemistry room like the earlier comment said? Anyone more specific?

Nvm it was the football court.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes