robs

Aug 13, 2018
In the original gay content was there for Jason and the dev said they would add more later the dev which kinda alluded to a gay route. I don't think the dev has reached that point for the revamp so It'd be better for you return once the game has had more updates.
Thanks

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Any gay content in this ?
I'm hoping he would add more gay content but seeing the warning about Chole dick kinda made me think he won't
But he should add to add varaity and as to show that MC throw his morals away as I remember he didn't want to have sex with anyone in the house

Last edited:
Reactions: RedRaven69 and robs

robs

Aug 13, 2018
I'm hoping he would add more gay content but seeing the warning about Chole dick kinda made me think he won't
But he should add it add varaity and as to show that MC throw his morals away as I remember he didn't want to have sex with anyone in the house
Would be cool

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I keep getting stuck at the latest for school part where you have to open up the second menu is there a way to do this ?
Sorry I didn't understand you. If you want to open the phone you have to open the item menu by pressing two fingers on screen the select the phone from the essential items

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Sorry I didn't understand you. If you want to open the phone you have to open the item menu by pressing two fingers on screen the select the phone from the essential items
Sorry I ment the second menu to spend time, bug fix etc
When MC is late for school after saving irene it gives you a run down of the "new city" and tells you to press "W" to open the menu

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
If you used the bus try walking to school
No. Its when i live the house for the first time. You got awake up by maid saiyng ure late to school. Then u got a timer to get on time to school. When i leave house the game explain about the mini map and stuff and the game gets freeze

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Sorry I ment the second menu to spend time, bug fix etc
When MC is late for school after saving irene it gives you a run down of the "new city" and tells you to press "W" to open the menu
Oh that one, well that's problem no.2 with this port I couldn't figure how to do it
No. Its when i live the house for the first time. You got awake up by maid saiyng ure late to school. Then u got a timer to get on time to school. When i leave house the game explain about the mini map and stuff and the game gets freeze
Sorry I didn't had this problem but try start the game with no saves in the save folder or delete it

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Magazines don't work. Stats stay at 0. Was fun looking for them around the city though...The one in the food store is bugged.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Did you use the magazines from items to read them? For me works fine.
Well, I did read them and the stats STILL are 0. Even after I tried to talk about them, maybe they will work in some other up date far in the future though.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I went to it and downloaded it but it shows no game when its finished, how do I download it? Is there more steps to it? because I've tried to download but it wont work for me.
O.K try this one

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Well, I did read them and the stats STILL are 0. Even after I tried to talk about them, maybe they will work in some other up date far in the future though.
You have to select the magazines from items, one at the time, select a magazine an then click on the MC icon to read it, do that for all the magazines in your inventory.

BDI

May 23, 2017
You have to select the magazines from items, one at the time, select a magazine an then click on the MC icon to read it, do that for all the magazines in your inventory.
I did, still no stats.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes