Asura066

May 3, 2018
Hey can some help me I have an issue where playing as Lucy as she leaves the lab Jack appears. As hes about to do something to her the game freezes. I can accuses the bug and cheat and smartphone menu but cant do anything. Also I have my MC and Ivanna in my party bug so that's most definitely the problem with this event but I cant fix that could someone help me with this save. It right about when I put the password in at the lab computer. Here a save if anyone want to look at it or if you can tell me how to skip this event in save editor i would appreciate it

Edit: Never mind if you get to this point and have the MC and Russian chick or just have three people in the party bug their avatar blocks Jack from walking to Lucy so in order to fix that go to bug fixes > character stuck>unlock the character and the cut scene should play out
what is password for the computer?

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
Hey can some help me I have an issue where playing as Lucy as she leaves the lab Jack appears. As hes about to do something to her the game freezes. I can accuses the bug and cheat and smartphone menu but cant do anything. Also I have my MC and Ivanna in my party bug so that's most definitely the problem with this event but I cant fix that could someone help me with this save. It right about when I put the password in at the lab computer. Here a save if anyone want to look at it or if you can tell me how to skip this event in save editor i would appreciate it

Edit: Never mind if you get to this point and have the MC and Russian chick or just have three people in the party bug their avatar blocks Jack from walking to Lucy so in order to fix that go to bug fixes > character stuck>unlock the character and the cut scene should play out
You will get stuck again in prison.

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
Thank you. Did you ever get the bug where there are two of you in the team?
yeah i just ignore it there may/will be scenes where character is about to walk up to you but cant because theres two people in your "Party" blocking you so just do bug fixer>character stuck>unlock character

Nurzhan93

May 12, 2020
Good afternoon Please help me, the continuation of the university quest is not working. After giving Brenda blood and sperm.

tiktokmappa

Apr 11, 2023
There's an university task called "talk to phil at the main entrance" , but I can't find this phil guy. And Brenda's profile doesn't appear on the phone, thats why I can't continue her task

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i need help how to restore your characters back to see i lose it after car ride mission. and characters is gone it hard to click
1712335422278.png

robb

Jul 15, 2017
I get stuck in the new house after selecting Nesrot's gang. Is this a bug or did I mess something up?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
There's an university task called "talk to phil at the main entrance" , but I can't find this phil guy. And Brenda's profile doesn't appear on the phone, thats why I can't continue her task
same it stuck afer i downlod bugfix imge and star new game 5h now stuck talk to phil at the main entrance too i plan too play again too but see you post like that i think about and note do not enble auto save that bad luck

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
same it stuck afer i downlod bugfix imge and star new game 5h now stuck talk to phil at the main entrance too i plan too play again too but see you post like that i think about and note do not enble auto save that bad luck
Hi, I too was stuck on that too, but I got some help and it turns out that if you go to the front of the school in the afternoon (1500 and beyond) Phil is standing next to the fountain.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Hi, I too was stuck on that too, but I got some help and it turns out that if you go to the front of the school in the afternoon (1500 and beyond) Phil is standing next to the fountain.
So it not by pan quest that give bug ? After I finish her and has sex full points I stuck on phil but big will try it now I close my pc go out to take air now so stress

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes